10

Chapter 10 The third setting of Fei Mao Mao

    The fish soup is not delicious. It can be seen that Chen Miansheng is still inferior in cooking.

    However, Feiyan gave a lot of face, and ate the bowl of fish soup with the fish meat. The bowl was so clean that Chen Miansheng didn't need to wash it again. After eating, she lay down on his feet and shook her tail contentedly.

    Chen Miansheng was just getting ready for dinner, and seeing the cute orange cat, he reached out to rub her white belly twice. After being slapped mercilessly by the little orange cat's paw, she turned to pinch her ears with a calm expression and asked, "Does wagging the tail mean having a good

    meal ?" The little orange cat shook his tail more happily .

    Chen Miansheng bent his eyes and laughed: "How to be like a puppy."

    Fei Yan's dangling tail stiffened: "?"

    Who do you say, you are like a dog.

    Chen Dagou, ah yeah.

    Chen Miansheng smiled even more when the little orange cat said that he would blow up his hair, but his laughter was stuffy in his throat and he coughed violently.

    Look, got retribution.

    Feiyan wrinkled the tip of her nose. Although Chen Miansheng had just compared it with the dog, she walked up to him obediently at this time, rubbing and rubbing worriedly with her little furry head against the corner of his clothes.

    "It's not in the way." The voice that had just coughed was low and hoarse. Chen Mian recovered his breath and got up to pick up the carp hanging by the stove.

    He only cooked one for the little orange cat today, and the remaining carp can be slowly raised in a bucket, and it can be kept for a later soup and drink: "This one will be made for you in a few days."

    Chen Miansheng thought. After thinking about it, I added another sentence: "Be good, don't knock the bucket down."

    After all, the destructive ability of the little orange cat is obvious to all. It's impossible to say that the little orange cat will take advantage of his sleep. If you can accidentally overturn the bucket, if the fish is tossed to death due to lack of water, the fish soup will definitely not be as fresh as it is today.

    Feiyan flicked her tail in dissatisfaction, as if she could make trouble.

    Seeing him look over, she then thought of the scriptures that had been torn up yesterday and the that had been made smoky at midnight, just turned over. In the messy study, gritted his teeth and pressed his spleen down.

    Forget it, Chen Miansheng's words seem to make some sense.

    The dinner Chen Miansheng prepared for herself was a plate of light vegetable greens and white rice.

    Fei Yan circled the dining table, and the fragrance of fish soup was still lingering in her nose, and she felt a little guilty for a while.

    How could it be as if Chen Miansheng's food had been deducted because of her.

    She dragged the corner of Chen Miansheng's clothes to the side of the bucket, patted the rim of the bucket, raised her cat's head and stared at Chen Miansheng.

    Chen Miansheng lowered his eyes to look at the fish that were still jumping in the water. After trying to figure out what the little orange cat meant, he shook his head with a hardened face: "No."