12

Chapter Twelve Chen Miansheng's Foul

    The next day.

    The snow that has been going down for a long time has rarely cleared up, and the soft sunlight sprinkled on the velvet snow that had accumulated last night, as if it was shimmering.

    Probably affected by the cat's body, Feiyan woke up earlier than before. She opened her eyes to see the sun, and immediately jumped out of bed happily, and ran to the yard to roll and bask in the sun.

    Chen Miansheng had already got up and was ready for the morning meal, and came to the courtyard to call her with an extra morning meal.

    Fei Yan raised his eyes to see Chen Miansheng's thin coat, without even giving him a look at the food in his hand, and then drilled into the inner room.

    Chen Miansheng raised his eyebrows reluctantly when seeing the little orange cat completely ignoring him.

    Where did he provoke this little ancestor.

    Not long after, the little orange cat dragged yesterday's fur to Chen Miansheng, loosened his teeth, and arched the fur in his direction with his little furry head, with an obvious purpose.

    Chen Miansheng: "The weather is good today, it won't be cold."

    Fei Yan didn't listen at all, and stubbornly pushed Qiu Yi in front of him.

    It’s not cold to blame. It’s just your sick body. You don’t have a long memory when you coughed up like that yesterday. If your condition gets worse, it might be the one who suffers by then.

    She wrinkled her nose, relying on herself that she could only meow, and Chen Miansheng couldn't hear it at all, so she said directly to him: "Bah, hurry up and put it on."

    Fei just said the first two words. Yan was completely stunned.

    Those two "Bah" did not turn into a meow, but her original voice.

    Wait, isn't it still night? How can it cool down again?

    Fei Yan reluctantly suppressed the doubts in her heart, calculating that she had already said two words just now, so she buried her head and spit out another word in a low voice.

    Then looked up and continued to be presumptuous.

    What Feiyan didn't expect was that when she opened her mouth again, the voice that rang in her ears was still her own.

    Fei Yan: "!" The

    setting is invalid?

    Fei Yan quickly turned her head to the side and eagerly shouted Thirteen in her mind: "Thirteen, come out."

    [Hello host, Thirteen will serve you wholeheartedly. ]

    Fei Yan: "What happened just now? Didn't you say that you can only say three sentences and one word every day?"

    [As the host and the bound object's feelings heat up, the system will randomly set "Three Sentences of the Sea Monster" After upgrading, it becomes the middle version, and the words that can be said become a hundred words. ]

    Fei Yan: "?"

    She just does not sleep Chen gave birth to drag a fur coat, which can be feelings of heat?

    Is it possible that Chen Miansheng likes others to dress him so much.

    Then she must keep Qiu Yi in his sight 24 hours a day.