16

Chapter 16: What Are You Fierce?

    So half a month passed.

    Except for occasional encounters with Lin Xu, Lin Xu didn't show any good expressions, but the business of Tongyaotang got better.

    Some patients who had been cured for a long time and recovered after taking the medicine in the same medicine hall also specially gave Chen Miansheng eggs, meat and other items to thank him.

    Naturally, Chen Miansheng wouldn't accept it, but every time his kitten saw the meat, his eyes would straighten out, and he made no secret of his desire for those things.

    At this moment, Chen Miansheng would secretly smile "Little Gluttonous Cat" in his heart, and after asking Gu Wuwan to reject those thankful gifts, he leaned over and rubbed the little orange cat's head, lowering her voice to coax her: "Don't bear it, go back. I’ll buy it for you on the way.”

    In fact, there was another sentence that was not said, “Little orange seems to be more and more edible these days”, but it is rare to see the little orange cat in such a good mood, Chen Miansheng’s eyes fell on her The cat's body became rounder and rounder for a few seconds, and after thinking about it, he put his words back.

    The dusk was getting thicker, and the guests in the same medicine hall were almost gone.

    Achu and Gu Wu were picking up the used things. A low-key man stood at the door and looked inside for a while before stepping into the medicine hall.

    Ah Chu raised his head subconsciously: "Guest..."

    After seeing the person coming, he paused.

    Dongfeng Town was not big at first, and everyone had a medicine hall. As one of the fellows in the same medicine hall, Ah Chu naturally recognized the person in front of him—the treasurer of Baishantang, another medicine hall in Dongfeng Town, Tu Xuan.

    Ah Chu didn't have much contact with him on weekdays, but it still didn't prevent him from dislike this person.

    Baishantang’s herbal medicines have always been expensive, almost twice that of Tongyaotang. If it weren’t for the price of Tongyaotang, it wouldn’t be possible that Baishantang wanted to become a single big family in Dongfeng Town.

    It stands to reason that they are all the same medicinal materials. The lower the price, the better the business. It happened that there was a factor of Chen Miansheng in the same medicine hall, but Baishantang was more popular in the town.

    As for Tu Xuan, he is a typical businessman with a smile on his face, but the smile is very fake at first glance, and it will make people feel uncomfortable.

    Feiyan had never seen Tu Xuan before, and now she was nestled in Chen Miansheng's arms, her face blank.

    Tu Xuan didn't even give Ah Chu a look. He walked straight to Chen Miansheng and said, "Shopkeeper Chen, your business in the same medicine hall is really good these days."

    Although Chen Miansheng couldn't hear him, Tu The choice is very strong. He lifted his head from the book and looked at Tu Xuan with a faint expression without speaking.

    Upon seeing this, Tu Xuan raised his mouth and smiled at Chen Miansheng: "Oh, I forgot. Shopkeeper Chen is deaf, I can't hear you. I will tell you what to do." There was a smile on his face, but he understood. One can tell when he hears it, the irony in these words is full.

    Hearing this, Gu Wu's face sank, but Chen Miansheng had told him not to quarrel with others because of these things. At this time, he could only reluctantly hold his temper and convey the first half of Tuxuan's remarks to Chen. Look at Miansheng.