21

Chapter 21 Be a Little Child

    As the New Year's Eve approaches, the New Year atmosphere in the town is getting stronger day by day.

    On New Year's Eve, Dongfeng Town could hardly return to the big sun, Fei Yan curled up on the corner of the bamboo bed, her eyes dazzled by the sunlight through the window lattice.

    She opened her eyes dazedly and yawned lazily.

    He was about to go to the firewood room to look for Chen Miansheng's figure as usual. When he slowly got up from the bed, he found that Chen Miansheng was already sitting at the table and reading.

    Xu was to cater to the New Year's atmosphere. Today, he changed into a vermilion robe that he hadn't seen him wear on weekdays.

    The red color made him paler, the blue silk was tied up high, the thick eyelashes were slightly drooping, and the tails of the narrow eyes were drooping. He was holding the scriptures in one hand, and the fingertips of the other hand tapped on the edge of the table. Revealing the lazy temperament of Silk Ruoyuruuowu.

    Fei Yan stared straight and swallowed unconsciously.

    Can Chen Miansheng look better?

    Yuemo noticed the little orange cat's gaze. Chen Miansheng slowly moved his gaze from the scriptures to the little orange cat. Seeing her staring at him intently, he slightly bent his eyes and hooked his fingers at the little orange cat: "Wake up Is it?"

    Fei Yan's body reaction was faster than his head, and she ran over and froze into Chen Miansheng's arms.

    As soon as she stood firm, Chen Miansheng seemed to be magical. He took out a pair of red silk pendants from nowhere, and gently pinned them to the little orange cat's ears.

    His fingertips were a bit cold, and when they touched Feiyan's ears, Feiyan slapped her ears uncomfortably twice.

    The pair of pendants are woven with red cords, semi-circular arcs, in the middle is a beautiful bow, and under the bow is a long red jade the size of a bean, which is light and delicate.

    Don't put it on Feiyan's ears, you can hardly feel its existence.

    It's just that she was a little uncomfortable for a while, and subconsciously raised the mat and planed it. After moving, she caught a glimpse of the red dress Chen Miansheng was wearing, and suddenly realized that the pendant matched the red dress very well, which was very festive.

    It's not like Chinese New Year, but it's a bit of a marriage.

    As soon as the word "married" came out, Fei Yan couldn't wait to raise her tail to greet herself twice.

    What was in her head all day long.

    Naturally, Chen Miansheng couldn't guess that his little cat's thoughts had already reached one hundred and eight thousand miles away.

    The pendant was discovered by accident when he was passing by the market not long ago. It was supposed to be something for children, but he bought it in a ghostly manner. He didn't expect that it was just right to put it on the little orange cat’s ears: "Little orange, happy New Year’s Eve . "

    Fei Yan almost reflexively went back to his" happy New Year ", opened his mouth just realized that was wrong, firmly shook his head, puzzled by his little paws Gogo neckline.

    Chen Miansheng: "Huh?"

    Fei Yan waved her tail outside the house.

    He wondered what his little cat meant: "Little Orange wants to ask, why don't you go to the medicine hall today?"