22

Chapter 22 "Chen Miansheng, Happy New Year."...

    Although there were only Chen Miansheng and Feiyan at home, Chen Miansheng still took all the meat he bought from Butcher Wu from the ice cellar.

    Feiyan raised her claws and scratched her ears twice, wondering if Chen Miansheng was too worthy of the fighting power of one person and one cat. Although she usually eats a lot, it is estimated to give her such a large amount. I can't finish it in ten days and a half month.

    She hurriedly hopped onto the stove, wagging her tail at Chen Miansheng.

    Chen Miansheng lowered his eyes to look at her: "What's wrong?"

    Fei Yan didn't know how to express her meaning for a while, stepped on small catwalks and circled the meat, shook her head anxiously.

    Chen Miansheng: "Little Orange is worried that he won't be able to finish the meat today?"

    Fei Yan shook his tail quickly.

    Even if Gu Wu came to the small courtyard to spend New Year's Eve with them today, it would never be possible for the three of them to finish eating these. Chen Miansheng clearly wasted it.

    However, Chen Miansheng smiled and said warmly: "Don't worry about the little orange, you can finish it."

    Feiyan: "?" Is

    it because Chen Miansheng is floating or she can't even estimate such a simple thing. .

    But with her cat's body now, she couldn't help Chen Miansheng, so she found a clean place in the corner of the wood house and lay down, waiting to see that Chen Miansheng was beaten in the face by herself.

    Chen Miansheng's cooking skills are not good, and the meat can't change anything in his hands.

    Working until noon, in the end only made the simplest kinds of boiled meat and vegetables.

    Immediately after Feiyan saw him put the boiled meat and the divided rice into the prepared food box, put a pot of water in it, and habitually rubbed her head with her big hand: "Little orange is going to be with me. Go out together?"

    Go out? Every family is spending New Year's Eve in their own homes at noon, where can they go now?

    Doubts turned to doubts, Fei Yan still put up her body lazily, and followed Chen Miansheng with catwalks to see what he could do.

    Chen Miansheng took Feiyan through the deserted streets and finally stopped in front of a dilapidated temple.

    This is the first time Feiyan has come to this place. From the outside, the temple should have been abandoned for a long time.

    She tilted her head curiously. What did Chen Miansheng carry to such a deserted place with meat and meals?

    I saw Chen Miansheng put the food box on the flat ground with a calm expression, took two steps back, leaned over and took the little orange cat into his arms, and whispered softly: "Let's go, let's go home."

    Fei Yan frowned in confusion. , I really didn't understand Chen Miansheng's series of actions.

    When Chen Miansheng walked away, she climbed to his shoulder three times and twice. When she saw the scene behind her clearly, her erect pupils shrank slightly.

    A few children under ten years old came out from the temple, their bodies were dirty, their eye sockets were deeply sunken, and they were not as thin as a man. They all wore thick winter clothes, and Fei Yan recognized that most of them were clothes that Chen Miansheng had worn before. The clothes were generous and loose on them, revealing hideous scars of all sizes on their bodies.