23

Chapter 23 Cinderella at Midnight

    The situation of staying at home lasted until the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, when Chen Miansheng was about to go back to do business in the medicine hall.

    Fei Yan slept for several days, and when she was sleeping soundly, she was suddenly awakened by Chen Miansheng and felt a little uncomfortable.

    She rolled on the bed, Xiao Tuan turned her back to Chen Miansheng, pressed her ears down, raised her claws to cover half of her ears, and assumed a posture of "not listening, monk chanting".

    Chen Miansheng called the little orange cat several times, but his little cat showed no signs of getting up.

    He shook his head helplessly.

    "The little orange will stay at home and rest today. Don't run around and wait for me to come back."

    Fei Yan shook his tail very perfunctorily, saying that he had heard it, and then fell back to sleep.

    Chen Miansheng was a little bit dumbfounded. He closed the placket of his neckline and turned around to go out.

    It was just that before his front foot could step out, his back foot was stopped by a weak force.

    He turned his head and looked down, and it wasn't his own kitten who stopped him.

    The kitten, who was still lying lazily on the bed just a long time asleep, didn't know where it came from, and suddenly rushed to him, two furry front paws clinging to his ankles, for fear that they could not stop him.

    Chen Miansheng laughed and said, "Don't you think Little Orange doesn't want to go."

    Fei Yan ignored him, spotted where she fell, kicked her feet , and was steadily picked up by Chen Miansheng .

    She didn't want to go.

    But who knew that as soon as Chen Miansheng's voice fell, Thirteen's voice suddenly rang in her mind.

    [Now the third task is released, ask the host to prevent Chen Bingwan from entering Chen Miansheng's home, and the reward for completing it is a little heartbeat value. ]

    Chen Bingwan?

    Fei Yan was still a little dazed when he heard this strange name for the first time.

    Who is this person, why is Chen Miansheng suddenly involved?

    Feiyan wakes up completely after the ignorance-she can sleep anytime she is lazy, and if she misses the task, she can change her heartbeat value for the setting.

    Ugh.     Mao Maotou

    sighed. jpg. I

thought the Chen Bingwan mentioned in the mission content was almost at the door of the small courtyard, and Feiyan remained highly vigilant on the way to the medicine hall.

    I never thought that halfway through, she and Chen Miansheng met Gu Wu who was coming from another direction, and they almost walked to the same medicine hall together. She didn't see any other "suspicious" figures.

    Could it be thirteen bugs, I posted a fake mission to her.

    She was about to wake Thirteen, when she suddenly noticed that the footsteps of Chen Miansheng holding herself stopped.

    Fei Yan looked up and saw the woman waiting at the entrance of Tongyaotang at a glance.

    The woman wore a splendid costume, gold, jade and silver hairpins high up in a bun, and her delicate face was beautiful with only a little pink and white, and her noble temperament was completely natural, and she could tell at a glance that she was definitely not from Dongfeng Town.