28

Chapter 28 "Chen Miansheng, this stinky hooligan."...

    The sunset is sinking.

    The yellowish sky gradually dimmed, and the dark night fell quietly.

    The night of this era is always very difficult. There used to be a Chen Miansheng sitting on the edge of a few tables every night, flipping through the scriptures with a candle, and able to accompany Fei Yan for a short period of time.

    But tonight Chen Miansheng stopped very early, only Fei Yan was lying on the edge of the bamboo bed, and did not fall asleep.

    For fear of falling asleep at midnight before the setting of "Cinderella at Midnight" takes effect, Feiyan smells the good-smelling pine wood scent at the tip of her nose, carrying the "Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic" over and over again in her mind, and the surge is coming. The sleepy meaning of "struggle".

    Finally, Zizheng's bell rang slowly, and the prompt tone set to take effect rang in her mind on time.

    Fei Yan jumped back to the ground impatiently, feeling her body's skin become hot and hot from inch to inch, and then transformed into a human appearance again.

    After the transformation, she was still covered in nothing. Feiyan lighted the candle light on the road, and was about to take out a piece of clothing from Chen Miansheng's closet to change it on, when she suddenly felt that there was a chill on her neck.

    She lowered her head and saw the silver collar that Chen Miansheng personally put on her neck during the day today.

    I have to say that the setting of "Cinderella at Midnight" is quite human. As Feiyan's body changes back to a human shape, the collar has also expanded several times, just like the cat's body. Wrap it around her neck.

    And at the place where Feiyan was standing at this time, it happened to be able to see the only bronze mirror placed in Chen Miansheng's room.

    The woman reflected in the mirror is in good shape, with white skin and a beautiful silver collar around her clean neck. The bronze medal is tightly attached to her skin, and the word "Chen" engraved on it is very eye-catching.

    Fei Yan only glanced at it, then hurriedly averted her gaze, her ears were invisiblely stained with a layer of red.

    When she was a cat, she felt something was wrong with her collar. Now she has changed back to a human form, and she feels a little bit ashamed in her heart.

    In fact, she hadn't worn a similar necklace before she had worn it. This is a common thing in the modern world.

    However, the meaning of this collar on her neck is completely different. It is indeed the first time in her history that she wears this kind of engraved surname.

    Feiyan cleared her throat, and she didn't care about wearing her clothes, so she stretched out her hand to take off the collar.

    When the collar was placed on the wooden table, a light flashed on the back of the bronze medal, and Fei Yan's attention was instantly drawn to her. When she saw what was on the back of the bronze medal, her pupils shrank slightly.

    On the back of the bronze medal that Chen Miansheng didn't tell her, there was a clear "sheng" engraved, and on the bottom right corner of the bronze medal, a lifelike cat's head was carved, which complemented the word "sheng".

    It was like...she and Chen Miansheng were carved together.

    Fei Yan's ears blushed uncontrollably as soon as this thought came out.