31

Chapter 31 Like? like.

    But when Chen Miansheng calmed down and walked over, the scene he had just seen disappeared miraculously, but in the blink of an eye.

    When I walked to the end of the bed, I saw my kitten collapsed on the ground, his white abdomen was unobstructed, his little furry head was slightly tilted upwards, his pupils were refracting golden light in the darkness, and he looked at him innocently and kept blinking.

    Chen Miansheng's throat was a little dry, and one person and one cat looked at each other in silence, and the huge room suddenly fell into deathly silence.

    Seeing that Chen Miansheng hadn't reacted for a long while, because Feiyan could not see his expression clearly because the candle hadn't been lit, the heart that had been let down became nervous again.

    Why didn't Chen Miansheng speak for so long? Could he have discovered something?

    But it shouldn't be, she obviously slipped so fast, and the hiding place is so hidden, it doesn't make sense to show her stuff.

    Feiyan immediately got up from the ground, stomping her feet uneasily on the spot, and was about to probe Chen Miansheng to test him. Chen Miansheng, who had been silent for a long time, finally had the next move.

    "It's too late," he turned around, took out a brand new candle from the wooden drawer and placed it on the candle holder, his voice was a little hoarse when he spoke, "rest, go to the medicine hall tomorrow morning."

    Fei Yan Licking around her lips, she felt that Chen Miansheng didn't seem to have the reaction to her vest when she looked from left to right.

    So he took a sigh of relief and dared to jump on the bamboo bed with confidence, and fell asleep obediently against Chen Miansheng through a quilt.

    Maybe it was really too tired to play outside today, but after a short while, Fei Yan fell asleep completely.

    The body was undulating shallowly and up and down regularly, and if you leaned closer and listened carefully, you could still hear the slight snoring in her throat.

    Unfortunately, Chen Miansheng couldn't hear it.

    It was late at night, and the whole room was dark. He opened his eyes in silence, his thin lips pressed slightly, and the dark ink pupils were dimmed in the dark.

    After a long while, Chen Miansheng could move.

    He supported the bed with one hand, slowly propped up his body, and sat up from the bed.

    He looked down and slowly landed on his kitten.

    The Tuan Tuan body of the little orange cat clings to him through the quilt, and the fluffy meat pad is still unconsciously resting on his lap, so light that he can barely feel the weight.

    Chen Miansheng squinted his eyes slightly, and involuntarily replaced the meat pad with the scene just seen at the end of the bed. The throat

    became uncontrollably dry and he watched like this for a long time. He leaned down and gently , Restrained and dropped a dragonfly kiss on the top of Feiyan's forehead.

    A low, hoarse voice suddenly sounded in the silent room.

    "Well, my wish has come true." The

    next day.

    Chen Miansheng woke up from his sleep, the clothing clinging to his back was soaked with sweat.