35

Chapter 35 I'm Going Back and Become a Human

    Aiming at Chen Miansheng's current physical condition, Feiyan re-prescribed a prescription for him.

    She asked Ah Chu to come to mulberry paper and Zhuzi, and carefully packed several medicines.

    Ah Chu was stunned when he looked at the side, moved to Gu Wu's side, touched him with his elbow, and asked in a low voice.

    "Brother Gu, it turns out that this cousin of the shopkeeper is so powerful, and he still knows medical skills?"

    Chen Miansheng had not mentioned the matter of Feiyan 's knowledge of medicine with Gu Wu.

    However, I think of the various performances of the little orange cat in the medicine hall before, and the patients who came to the medicine hall to grab the medicine and Chen Miansheng’s illnesses are all unprovoked. The answer to this question is not for Gu Wu. It's hard to guess.

    But in the end, Ah Chu is just a helper Chen Miansheng randomly found in Dongfeng Town. There are some things that he doesn't need to know in detail: "This is a relative of the shopkeeper, how would I know that if you are so curious, It's better to ask her by yourself."

    Of course Achu didn't have the guts, he shrank his neck, and then went to the side to continue grinding the medicine.

    As for Feiyan, she started to have nothing to do after taking the medicine.

    She looked around in the medicine hall boredly, her attention was suddenly hooked off by the reeds nailed to the wall.

    Naturally, she hadn't forgotten the experience in the side street that night, and she still remembered what the old man said in her heart.

    I don't know how the old man and the old man she had said are doing after such a long time.

    Previously, Feiyan could not go there in person because he was limited by the cat's body.

    She didn't know how to communicate with Chen Miansheng, so that Chen Miansheng could help the family.

    Right now, there is nothing to do. Fei Yanji was worried about the illness the old man had mentioned. He walked to Chen Miansheng's side, poked his white finger at the corner of his sleeve, and whispered.

    "Chen Miansheng, should I discuss something with you?"

    Fei Yan didn't force her hand, and poked Chen Miansheng's body like a kitten tickling. He held the corner of his lips and raised his head from the scriptures: "Huh?"

    Fei Yan: "Do you remember the old man on the street, the one who sold the reed sticks."

    Chen Miansheng groaned for a moment, and soon said. In my memory, I called the person up: "Remember."

    Feiyan: "I heard her say that there was a patient in her family. I thought just to take advantage of the free time today, to inquire where her family lives, and to visit. . "

    heard, Chen Mian Yang micro-born brow, Yan Fei's surprise, he actually bent lips laugh the next.

    Fei Yan felt strange: "What are you laughing at?"

    "Nothing," Chen Miansheng held his chin with one hand and raised his eyes, "I just didn't expect the kitten to remember things so long ago."

    Fei Yan was about to speak. After speaking, he heard him continue to say: "Don't worry about that old man. After that day, I will let Xiaowu settle them."