38

Chapter 38 Do you want to learn to write?

    The fact that Xu Feiyan cured Zhang Song was reported in Dongfeng Town. Now everyone knows that a young doctor has arrived in Tongyaotang.

    In addition to grabbing medicine, people occasionally make a special trip to see Feiyan to see a doctor, and by the way, they buy the medicine in the medicine hall.

    Of course, Feiyan was always willing to come. Considering that she had to make money herself, she discussed with Chen Miansheng again, and finally set up a doctor's position in the medicine hall.

    The medical fees charged were lower than other medical centers, and she was regarded as a helper for Chen Miansheng, and the medical fees earned were shared with Chen Miansheng.

    In the eyes of outsiders, it was naturally the cousin who came to help the cousin, but Gu Wu, who knew the inside story, felt extremely confused.

    Why didn't Chen Miansheng directly give Feiyan some silver coins, but instead used such a troublesome and unfamiliar way.

    Chen Miansheng just laughed at this.

    He shook his head lightly, without saying a word.

    Someday afterwards.

    Perhaps because the medical expenses are lower than other medical centers, more people come to the same medicine hall to see Feiyan.

    Fei Yan had just finished her pulse for an old woman, she withdrew her hand and slightly bent her eyes to the old woman.

    "You are infected with a cold, but it is not serious. It is just that you must keep warm on weekdays and avoid colds. I will prescribe two more medicines for you. Soak them in water for a quarter of an hour before using them, and then add water to decoct them twice a day. After

    that, she got up and walked to Ah Chu: "Nepeta and dried ginger each have two coins, tangerine peel three dollars, and perilla leaves one coin."

    Achu wrote down one by one.

    When I went back again, Feiyan Yuguang caught a glimpse of a familiar figure: "Big Brother Wu."

    Wu Gang was coming in from outside the medicine hall and saw the long queue in line to ask Feiyan to see a doctor. His face was shocked: "Oh, I'm looking for you." There are so many people going to see a doctor.”

    In fact, Fei Yan also found it strange. The previous days were okay, but the number of people has become more and more in the past few days.

    Many people who seemed to have the word "not sick" also ran into the medicine hall, but if they wanted to say that they were sick, she had no choice but to follow suit.

    But Feiyan naturally wouldn’t say this to Wu Gang: “You’re here to find Chen...cousin, he just reads in it, and he just goes in.”

    “Ah, well, then you continue to be busy. "Wu Gang touched the back of his head, "I'm going in first."

    Chen Miansheng knew who was coming just by listening to Fei Yan's words. He raised his head from the scriptures and politely nodded to Wu Gang.

    "How did Brother Wu think of coming to the Medicine Hall today?"

    Wu Gang untied a coarse cloth purse from his waist, counted the paper money and passed it to Chen Miansheng, a little embarrassed.

    "Then what, I have been dragging the medicine money in the medicine hall for too long. I happened to have recently made some money from fishing, so I came back to the shopkeeper Chen first."