40

Chapter 40 here to take you home. ...

    According to Chen Miansheng, the medicinal materials of Tongyaotang have always been transported from Yunqingzhou.

    Once a month, as the business of the medicine hall gradually improves, the consumption rate will be much faster.

    On this day, it happened to be the day when it was time to ship the herbs.

    When the carriage arrived, it was almost close to the closing time of the medicine hall.

    There were still people coming from the medicine hall. Gu Wu and A Chu were busy unloading the goods in the backyard and counting the medicinal materials, while the matter of picking the medicine for the patients fell on Chen Miansheng.

    Fei Yan retracted her gaze and was about to help Chen Miansheng. Before people could get up, Wu Tufu's voice came in from outside the medicine hall: "Miss Fei, so you are still there."

    Feiyan paused, looked up at Wu Tufu, and nodded in greeting: " Are you looking for me if you have something to do?"

    "Yes, that's right, I want to ask you to help my child see the disease." Wu Tufu said.

    "My butcher’s business is good today, and I’m busy until now. I’m not busy until now. No, when I got home, I heard my wife say that my son seemed to have a fever and a cold. If you want to go, you only have to work hard for the girl.”

    Feiyan has been a doctor in the same medicine hall for so many days, and it is not the first time that Feiyan has been to someone else’s home.

    Upon hearing this, she nodded.

    "Then wait a moment, I will pack my things, and then talk to my cousin."

    On the other side.

    Chen Miansheng saw that Feiyan began to pick up the medicine box, and then glanced at Wu Tufu lightly. Combined with what Feiyan had just heard through setting, he could probably guess Wu Tufu’s intentions seven or eighty-eight:" Are you going to Uncle Wu's house?"

    Fei Yan nodded, pretended to gesture a few times, and whispered: "His son is sick and can't afford to toss, it would be better for me to go to his house."

    Chen Miansheng glanced sideways at the sky. He narrowed his eyes slightly: "It's getting dark, why don't you wait for me and I will accompany you later?"

    "It's okay, I'm familiar with Dongfeng Town now, and I can find a way back to the small courtyard. You can ask Gu Wu to accompany you back later, I will go home soon."

    Fei Yan blinked and looked back. He glanced at Wu Tufu's anxious look: "Then I'll go first."

    Chen Miansheng looked at Fei Yan's back from the medicine hall, then looked sideways at the dim sky, his thin lips pressed slightly, and he turned around for a while. Continue to pick medicine for the next patient.

    Wu Tufu's home was not far from East Street, and Fei Yan followed him and arrived at his home in a short time.

    Fei Yan had heard from Chen Miansheng earlier that there were two sons in Wu Tufu’s family. The eldest son was already at the age of marriage, while the child Asong was only seven or eight years old. He has been weak and sick since he was born. Heatstroke can catch wind and chill as soon as a cold wind blows.

    When Fei Yan heard this, she felt that Chen Miansheng's remarks were too exaggerated. It was not until she met Ah Song and pulsed him that she realized that what Chen Miansheng said were true.