Pregnant? P2

Thank you prfctsabby for this idea! ^.^

The idea was: Josh talking to his newborn baby about him falling in love with it's mother. Could be a part 2 to your pregnancy one shot or a completely new one.

This story will have separate time dates! Also Maya was only around 2 weeks in Part 1!

No one's POV

Three Months

Maya is currently three months pregnant and is beginning to show. She's sat on the sofa when Josh walks in, she turns her head to see him walk in and smiles, "Hey." she says. He walks over and gives her a quick kiss on the lips before kissing his stomach. Maya smiles as she watches him, he sits next to her and begins gently rubbing in stomach. "Hey." he says back at last. "Thank you. For not leaving." she says and leans her head on his shoulder. "Of course, I love you...and this little one." he says and lays down on his back so his head is resting on Maya's lap. "Hey little one, you probably can't hear me but I'm your daddy." he says making Maya chuckle at him.

Five Months

Maya is now five months pregnant, its around 10pm, Maya and Josh are watching a movie. (I'm not putting a name because it usually starts a war in the comments from what I've seen) Josh is laid on his side with his back against the sofa and Maya is laid in front of him. Josh has arms around her with his hands resting on her stomach so when..."OW!" Maya flinches and Josh feels it too on his hands. "What was that?" Maya asks turning to face Josh with teary eyes. He looks at her smiling, "Our baby just kicked for the first time." he said wiping away a tear that had fallen from Maya's eye. "Really?" she asks smiling, Josh nods in response and she snuggles up to him even more. They resume cuddling, feeling the baby move every so often. 

Seven Months

Maya walks in from work to see Josh with a serious expression his face, she carefully sits down next to him, "What's wrong Boing?" she asks trying to lighten the mood. He turns to face her and places his hand over hers, that is on her stomach, "I think you should take your maternity leave.." he says and she looks at him, thinking for a second. "How about. I take it in 2 weeks?" she asks trying to bargain, he knew why she was doing that. She's an art teacher (Originally of me I know) and the school breaks up for the summer holidays in two weeks. He looks at her, "Okay..." he says reluctantly.

Nine Months (Because I didn't know what to write for eight months XD)

I'm currently drawing, something I've done a lot of since taking maternity leave. I get up and walk to Riley's its usually only five minutes away but because of my belly it takes me nearly 15 minutes. I press the buzzer, "Sup losers." I say and wait to be let up. "Maya! What are you doing! Come up!" I hear Topanga say and make my way up. I walk up and Riley runs over to me and hugs me carefully, "PEACHES!" she yells, "Hi honey." I say hugging back. I pull away when I feel a dull ache in my back and stomach. The pain goes away so I sit go with Riley to sit in the bay window. A few minutes later the pain returns but worse, I gasp at the suddenness of the pain, Riley looks at me, "You ok peaches?" she asks. The pain goes away a few seconds, "Yep." I nod sounding out of breath. A few hours later they've gotten worse and more consistent, I haven't told anyone yet but I think Topanga's working it out when she bursts into Riley's room just as I'm having the worst one yet. "OW..." I say as I close my eyes, feeling tears fall down my cheeks. "Maya, we're taking you to the hospital now." she says firmly and I don't argue. She helps me get in the car and when we get in I see Matthews on the phone in the back with Riley next to him. I look at Riley questioningly, "Josh." she mouths. Matthews finishes up his call, "See you there Josh." he says and hangs up. I look at him, biting my lip as I get another wave of pain. "He's meeting us at the hospital Maya." he says gently and I nod. When we get to the hospital Topanga and Matthews help me in while Riley walks behind us with Auggie. Around 20 minutes later I'm in a delivery room with the Matthews. My parents are on holiday not realising how close to my due date I was before booking it. A few minutes later Josh gets here and Farkle joins not long after. Lucas and Zay are in Texas visiting family and Smackle is on holiday with her parents. About 2 hours later the doctor comes in to help me have the baby.

After having the baby

I collapse back onto the bed while the doctor cleans Josh and mines baby a little. She brings her up to us and passes her to me. I instantly know what to do and hold her against my chest in my arms. I look at Josh who's still holding my hand in his, I smile at him before passing her to him. He releases my hand to hold her and his eyes go all goo goo over her, I stifle a laugh. Farkle and Riley hug me while Josh holds the baby. "How come you'll have a Boing baby but not a Minki?" Farkle jokes and I smile, pulling him into another hug while Riley looks at Josh holding the baby. "Do you want to hold her?" Josh asks Riley and she nods her head before Josh passes the baby to her.

A month later

I'm curled up next to Josh who is holding Anaya (Pronouced Aniya in this story btw) Marosha (Girl Meets Yearbook XD) Matthews-Hart. As I'm falling to sleep I hear Josh talking to her, "You look so much like you mum, when she first confessed her love for me she was only 13 but she knew what she felt and then me being stupid refused to feel anything for her because I was 3 years older. But eventually when she was 15 I told her I liked her too after she had gotten out of this whole love triangle mess with her best friend, your aunt, Riley and her boyfriend Lucas. It was around two years after that she was 17 I was 19. One of the days in the 6 weeks we're only 2 years apart, I asked her out and for some reason she said yes. That was the best day of my life because it gave me not just her but you as well Anaya." I fell asleep smiling, glad I said yes close to 5 years ago now.

--Thanks for reading. Sorry if there's some spelling mistakes, I had my jab yesterday and I'm right-handed and had my right arm jabbed so I'm struggling to type. Anyways hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--

Also if you want a P3 where Anaya is older let me know!