72. History Repeats Itself

(TRIGGER WARNING)

"Why are you really here, Clay?" I asked, glaring at the blond male. His features were ethereal, his rare grey eyes supported his curvy luscious lips. He had curly blond hair, falling over his forehead, his eye and nose features were strong and masculine even though his jawline wasn't as sharp and defined like mine.

"What do you mean?" he asked, feigning innocence. It was well over midnight, and I couldn't sleep because of his presence in the room. Neither could he apparently. He moved closer to me in the dark. I inhaled a sharp breath at his movements. His hand ghosted over my waist in the dark. "You know exactly why I was exiled, Kook."

"Don't call me that," I snapped at him. I pushed his hand away, moving away from him in the dark. "You lost that right two years ago."

"Two and a half," he corrected, moving closer. I flinched in surprise when he cupped my cheek. "Tell me, did you tell anyone about what happened?"

"Fuck you," I spat, trying to keep my angry composure. I was masking the fact that I was paralyzed in fear, which was why I didn't move his hand away from me. I quivered under his touch as he gently trailed his hand along the side of my form. "Stop that."

"Does your girlfriend know?" he ignored my words. "What about those mates of yours? Oh yes, it doesn't take a genius to put two-and-two together."

"You just called yourself stupid, you realize that?" I retorted.

He chuckled cunningly as he moved closer, almost pressed up against me. "Surely you remember what we told you that night. You know what happens to your family if you tell anybody," he said. "I'll tweak it. If you tell anyone about anything that had happened that night, or anything that's going to happen tonight, I'll kill your little girlfriend."

Why was Lana always brought up as my weak point? Surely I had weaker points than Lana?

"Don't touch me," I snapped, as his hand caressed my thighs, slipping in between and resting there.

"Push me away then," he challenged. I tried to move, but I couldn't. I was paralyzed. My mind felt nothing but fear. My subconscious yelled at me to move, to reach out to Jimin before it was too late, but it was drowned out by the memories and fear that was eating me alive. My fear of being touched that I had bottled up over the years just poured out as he molested me. "That's what I thought."

(TW: 21+... Rape. Skip till next note.)

In a flash, he flipped me on my back and straddled me. He held my wrists above my head, and leaned down, his minty breath hitting my quivering lips. I let out a grunt of protest when he kissed me. I squeezed my eyes shut in fear as his tongue explored my mouth.

"P-please," I whimpered. "Stop."

He moved to lay between my legs and grabbed my jaw. "Shut up," he snapped. "Not another word out of you."

He grabbed a sock and stuffed it in my mouth to silence me. I let out a muffled scream of protest when he grinded against me, moving the bed along with us. Unsatisfied with the thick clothing, with his free hand, he lowered his sweats and proceeded to do the same for me. I sobbed into the cloth in my mouth.

"JIMIN!" I screamed into the mindlink. Not receiving a response from him, I panicked even more. Clay pulled out both our dicks and rubbed the tips together. I felt disgusted by the muffle moan that escaped my lips at the friction. I squirmed away from him. "Jimin please!"

"Nighter? What's wrong?" I heard Taehyung ask. He must have slipped into the mindlink while Jimin was sleeping.

"Help!" I begged into the mindlink.

I struggled to escape Clay as he used both hands to raise my hips. He pulled off my sweats and started to take my underwear off. I pushed his hands away, angering him more. He slapped me. "Behave!" he yelled.

I thrashed around harder when he aligned himself against my hole. He hadn't pulled off my underwear, he had lowered it to give him access. Without a second thought, he pushed inside, not even prepping me. I screamed in pain, clutching the bedsheets. I arched my back, the unbearable pain almost causing me to pass out. He pulled the sock out of my mouth and connected our lips once again, bottoming out.

His hands trailed up my shirt. I grabbed his hands to push them away from me. There were strong bangs against the locked bedroom door as if someone was trying to break it down.

I let out a cry of pain as Clay started roughly thrusting in and out of me, ignoring the noise. He kissed me once again, pounding into me even though I was dry and unprepared. I clenched as hard as I could to limit his movements, but he forced his way through. He trailed his kisses down my throat, creating hickeys.

(You can read now, but proceed with caution.)

The door crashed to the ground and Clay was ripped off of me. I cried out in pain once again when the sudden movements caused more pain inside me. Taehyung wrapped the blanket around me and carried me out of the room while Seokjin dealt with Clay.

I sniffled into his shoulder. "I tried to push him away. I really did," I cried into his shirt. "I didn't want it."

"I know, baby. It's not your fault," he said, comforting me. He unwrapped the blanket and held me close to him, pulling my underwear up. "Can you focus on your breathing for me? I know it's scary, but I need you to breathe."

I did as he said, clutching on to his shirt. "It hurts," I croaked out.

"We'll get that checked in a few minutes. It will be intrusive, but we're going to be here for you." he said.

"Take me to the bathroom?" I asked once I was calm. Taehyung picked me up again and carried me to the bathroom. He reluctantly set me down, letting me stand. I washed my face, calming myself. I let the numbness blanket me, my emotions bottled up once again. I took a shaky breath as I wiped my face. I looked down at my legs, I was only in my boxers. I pulled my shirt down and looked at my bloodshot eyes. Ugly.

"Nighter?" Seokjin's soft voice broke through my thoughts. I looked at him. "How are you?"

"Fine," I replied. The second time hurt less than the first. But it wasn't my second time. I had been raped multiple times in the past. I was finally moving on, but then Clay appeared. But even without Clay my history was repeating itself. "Where's Clay?"

"In the dungeon," he replied.

"Why are you asking?" Yoongi asked from behind Seokjin. I looked at my abuser, contemplating whether he was one of my future victims.

"Cause I'm going to kill him."

(If you need to talk, my DMs are open. I'll do my bets to make you comfortable with me<3)