46

Chapter 46 I'm Jealous

    Until the set cooling time expired, Fei Yan still sat in a dream on the wooden chair opposite Chen Miansheng, with an expression that hadn't been relieved.

    In the end, Chen Miansheng estimated that the time was almost up, raised his hand and poked the back of her hand lightly, and laughed in a low voice: "Change the setting back."

    "Ah," Fei Yan's body shook abruptly, " Oh, good..."

    She blinked, trying not to listen to the thunderous heartbeat, calling out thirteen in her mind and switching the settings.

    She took a deep breath, and then hesitated to speak: "What are you, why are you suddenly..."

    Fei Yan said that she was uncomfortable at this time, perhaps because she felt that the word "pro" was too ambiguous. It took a long while to my lips, but I still couldn't utter a syllable.

    Chen Miansheng took her hand and rubbed his fingers on the back of her hand inch by inch. He lowered his eyes and said softly.

    "Not suddenly, silly cat. I think it's been a long time."

    Chen Miansheng said.

    He wanted this, for a long time?

    What is this? Kiss her?

    Wait, what are these all about.

    "I originally planned to tell you this after the ear disease is gone, but today I suddenly don't want to wait."

    Chen Miansheng looked at Shang Feiyan's stunned gaze, and his slender fingers penetrated very naturally. Between her fingers, she clasped her ten fingers: "Fei Yan, I like you, I like you very much." After

    hearing this, Fei Yan's pupils shrank slightly, and her mind was completely blank, so that even Chen Miansheng's overly intimate action Did not take it to heart.

    What is Chen Miansheng doing, he said he likes her?

    its not right.

    How could he like her.

    But...

    But after thinking about it, it seemed to make sense.

    If it hadn't been for Chen Miansheng to really like her, according to Shisan's original statement, she would not be able to change back into a human form now.

    It's just that she has always felt in her subconscious that Chen Miansheng's attitude towards her is the same whether it is a cat or a person, so she has never pointed out this matter to him.

    Fei Yan slowly raised her eyes, just to collide with Chen Miansheng's sight.

    So, is Chen Miansheng's confession just now true?

    She bit her lip and said dryly: "But, even if you like me, you can't just kiss me off guard... right."

    Chen Miansheng laughed. He walked up to Feiyan, but the little girl's hand held in his palm was never let go.

    He leaned down slightly and got closer to Fei Yan: "But when the kitten took the initiative to kiss me earlier, it was more sudden than this."

    Hearing this, Fei Yan widened his eyes in surprise and said. When he started speaking, he didn't stammer: "You are talking nonsense, when did I kiss you."

    Chen Miansheng curled his lips and smiled. The little girl's face was flushed red in Rumo's dark eyes: "What do you mean?"

    Fei Yan blinked blankly. She had really kissed Chen Miansheng before?