10. The Flamboyant Boy.

Satoshi's POV

After I blacked out after using Breath of the Sun, I woke up. When I woke up, I instantly recognized the scent which I caught. It was the scent of Wisteria Flower, so I knew I was at the Wisteria Family Crest. I sat up, looked around and saw Giyu sleeping on a futon next to me. After a while, he also woke up. As he woke up, a woman who seemed to be around 25 years old, came inside the room and told us, "So, you guys are awake. I'm glad." I replied with a big smile, "Yes, we are awake. Thank you very much for taking care of us." She also smiled back and said, "Your friend here, Giyu-kun was the one who brought you here after you had blacked out after your fight. Both of you were poisoned mildly, so we treated both you. It wouldn't be long and you guys can go back to missions." "Thank you very much once again." We replied simultaneously. "And Giyu, thank you very much for carrying me over here." I said to Giyu as I bowed down. He replied with a smile, "Hey, get up. It was you who killed that kizuki, so I should be the one thanking you. If not for you, I would have died."As I was about to reply, my tummy growled indicating that I was hungry. Hearing this, Giyu and the woman chuckled as my face turned into a dark shade of red. The women then spoke, "I guess you guys are hungry. Come with me, I will serve your food." We followed the woman to the kitchen and as we entered, we saw a boy with white hair. He was wearing the clothes given by the family. He was muscular and he had colored his nails too. I approached the boy as I wanted to make new friends. "Hi, I am assuming you are a demon slayer too." "YES! I M A SHINOBI AS WELL AS A TSUCHINOTO RANKED DEMON SLAYER. I M THE MOST FLAMBOYANT BOY OUT THERE, THE GOD OF FESTIVITIES HIMSELF, TENGEN UZUI." He replied while pointing at himself with such pride and enthusiasm that I saw sparkles around him.

" He replied while pointing at himself with such pride and enthusiasm that I saw sparkles around him

[AN - Just imagine a younger version of Uzui in this picture.]

"I m Satoshi Kamado, nice to meet you." I said. "What is your rank?'' He asked. "I m not sure actually. I don't know how to check my rank." I replied while sweatdropping. He just sighed and said, "That's not flamboyant at all. I will tell you how you can check your rank. You can check your rank through your hands by using a process called Wisteria Flower Engraving. All you need to do is state the password and your arm will reveal your status." I did as what he said and checked my rank. I was a Tsuchinoe ranked demon slayer. Giyu also checked his ranked and he was Kanoe.

[AN - If you don't know the ranks, then here it is, 1. Kinoe.   2. Kinoto.   3. Hinoe
4. Hinoto.   5. Tsuchinoe.  6. Tsuchinoto.
7. Kanoe.  8. Kanoto.  9.Mizunoe.
10. Mizunoto.]

"Now, that's flamboyant brother. You look younger than me, yet you are a Tsuchinoe. What type of demons did you kill?" Uzui asked. "Well, I killed a former lower 6 in my first mission and in my second mission, I along with Giyu killed the lower 4. Those were the only demons which I killed so far." I replied to him. "Actually I didn't do anything in that fight, Satoshi. You are the one who decapitated the demon." Giyu said. I looked at him, smiled and said, "That's not true, Giyu. It was a true team victory. If you hadn't distracted the demon, I would not have done it." He smiled and didn't say anything. Then, three of us ate our meal together and we got along well.