CHAPTER-5

If you haven't prayed then please pray this book can wait but your Salah can't

Do not waste water even if you are in a running stream. -Prophet Muhammad (  sallallahu alaihi wasallam / peace be upon him )

Happy reading

AMIRA SULTAN P.O.V

" Oh no I got late today " I ran fast to my house , Ammi specifically asked me to come home early today since the groom is coming to see Zainab . I need to prepare snacks and food for the guests .

" Please Allah almighty save me from getting scolded " praying silently I was about to enter when my eyes fell on the man standing in our yard puffing smoke in the air .

" Astagfirullah ( I seek forgiveness in God) " I couldn't help but mutter silently just then his eyes snap at me even though I was barely audible .

I froze , I couldn't move but I wanted to run away but something  made my feet glued to the ground , the moment his eyes take my body which was fully covered his expression crumble into distaste , like I disgust him but instead of feeling offended I was happy , this is the reason Allah Almighty ordered us to cover ourselves to protect us from the people who only wants to see women beauty not their heart .

Realising that I am still standing I drag my feet inside .

The moment I entered the house all eyes were on me , some were confused , some were relieved and some were glaring .

Well you know the glaring one , it is from Ammi and Zainab .

" Assalamualaikum ( May peace be upon you)  " I said meekly, my own voice was a mere whisper to my own ear . I wonder how everyone else heard it ?

" Wa alaykumu s-salam ( may peace be upon you too) " one of the middle aged women said sitting on the couch beside Zainab who was looking at one of the most innocent girls who ever lived on this planet .

Please ask me !

There was also a man sitting beside the middle-aged woman .

Well he is handsome and I think he is the groom no way that guy smoking cigarettes outside can be the groom .

I quickly lowered my gaze and went inside but not before followed by two people .

" Alhumdulillah ( praise be to Allah )  Api you are home , we were so worried about you " Samiya looked worried that I felt guilty .

" Do you know what time it is now ??" My step mother barges in the kitchen glaring at me like always. I sometimes wish she loved me like she loves Zainab and Samiya .

" I am sorry Ammi '' I apologise instantly. It was my fault I got late today .

" Huh sorry my foot ?" She spat, crossing her arm while staring in a mocking way .

" My principal got ill all of a sudden so I went to meet her " I looked down expecting her to shout .

There was complete silence when I looked up , she was staring at me from head to toe .

I frown and look down if there is something wrong with my Abaya .

" Samiya from now on , you will wear Abaya like her too " she ordered Samiya and left the kitchen , leaving us confused .

Author p.o.v

Only if my daughter wore Abaya like her too then that monster would have rejected her .

Amreen got to know that Khalid refused to marry Amira since she was religious and wore an Abaya . He doesn't want to marry a religious girl where as Zainab is anything but religious , it's a big deal for Amreen and Zubair that she prays five times after reminding her from time to time .

" You look lovely today dear " Rabiya Khalid's relative said to Zainab who beamed at her compliment .

Amreen feeling like she was burning inside , this stupid girl getting so happy that she is marrying Khalid Mirza , she is not realising that he will brought her nothing but pain .

But what she feared most was about her daughter's life .

Will she be saved with him ??

With a Mafia ??

Whereas Osman's mind went back to Amira even though he couldn't see her face, he always imagined marrying a pious woman who would help him to get closer to his Lord .

Should he talk to Khalid about it , since Amira is going to be his sister in law . He wouldn't have any problems .

Osman quickly strengthened himself as soon as Amira entered the room with a tray full of snacks .

Osman wanted to see her face but he controlled himself. He should talk to her father first but again will he agree?

Khalid is literally marrying his daughter at gunpoint .

'' So , are you guys done talking? " Khalid entered the room like a boss , Amira quickly stepped aside. She could smell cigarettes from him. In fact , everyone in the room could .

Zubair clenched his fist , he couldn't believe this ill mannered guy was going to be his son in law .

Where Amreen prayed that he reject Zainab but deep down she knew he wouldn't do it .

"  Khalid , I think you both should talk since you both are going to get married " Rabiya suggested with a smile while Zainab happily stood up .

Amreen wanted to slam her forehead on the wall .

Before Khalid could open his mouth to refuse rudely , a soft voice spoke up behind him .

" What ? He is the groom " Amira didn't realise her raised voice brought all the attention toward her , she didn't mean too but she did and she brought the attention of the worst man in the room .

Khalid's forehead creased at her questions , he slowly walked toward her making Amira eyes widen .

His each step toward her increases Amira heart rate .

Clutching the hem of her dress , fear crepting , she backed away while Khalid's dark  eyes approached her way .

" Yes he is the groom , do you have any problem? " Zainab snapped, coming between them before Khalid could stand an inch away from Amira .

Amira wanted to point out that she saw him smoking cigarettes outside when he came to see the bride . It's disrespectful but she decided to talk about it later .

Digging hand in his pocket, Khalid smiled amuse , the way Zainab insulted her. He liked it while Amira was getting worried about her sister who is ready to marry someone like him .

Maybe they don't know his truth??   Amira thought .

" I think , everything is settled, bride and groom like each other , we will soon fix the wedding date " Osman stood up trying to ease the environment .

Amira p.o.v

" Khalid shall we '' that decent looking man hunted him that they should go now .

He nodded but not before his dark green eyes met mine giving my heart an unpleasant feeling .

Why I had this feeling is that he is going to be bad news for my family .