Chapter 1

Hello guys. It's again Ashaina here with a new story book. I really don't want to waste a chapter only writing introduction about the characters. I want to explain every characters inside my story. And in this chapter I'll add one of my OC's as usual. I know, Food Wars is not connected with anything but food. But in this book, I am not gonna add too much things about food. Because I don't know much about food outside of my country. Soo don't hate me for that. And in this book, I'm gonna add a little personal life of some characters other than Erena and Shoma. I hope you guys will like my story. 

Without saying anything else, let's dive into the book.

---------------------------------------------------- X--------------------------------------------------------------

"This is my promise ring for you, that I'll always be there for you. I'll  always protect you. I'll always cook for you. And I'll always be the one for whom you will sing and write your every song. I'll always choose you over everything. Promise me that you'll choose me over everything too", said the white haired boy to the pink haired girl as he put the silver ring on her delicate finger.

After the boy put the ring on her finger, she brought out her ring from her pocket. 

"This is my promise ring to you, I'll choose you over everything. No matter what, you'll be my first priority and  you'll be the only one I'll dedicate my every single song to you. And I will be the only one who is going to call you my own", smiled the pink haired as she took her vows and put the ring on her best friend's finger.

"You'll always be my Humming Bird, Nakajima Ryuicchi", said the white haired boy to his first love as well as his best friend.

"And you'll always be my own personal chef, Tsukasa Eishi", said the pink haired as she intertwined her fingers with her first love as well as her best friend.

"I love you, Ryu... soo much", white haired male said earning a ear to ear grin form the shorter woman with pink hair. She hugged him soo tightly as the tears of happiness spilled out of her eyes.

"I love too soo much, Eishu", she said as they kissed each other with soo much passion that there was no tomorrow. Lips, tongue, saliva mixed with each other as they were kissing.   

Flashback Ends

Flashback Ends

Ryuicchi's POV :

I was looking at my fingers when I remembered his promise before he left. I was staring at my ring finger, where the promise ring Eishi gave me wrapped soo perfectly. 

I was attending my middle school, when he went to attend his middle Culinary Arts School. 

"Missing him again???", the boy, who sits beside me asks me making me hit my head on my desk with a loud thud.