I know I am not Enough, But I try my Best (Arima Kishou)

Y/n's POV :

"I'm home, honey", I yelled when I entered our shared apartment with my husband as well as my Colleague. I kicked the door close as I took off my jacket. It was freezing outside. I left a sigh when the cold air hit my bare legs and shoulder. 

"Kishou, Honey?? You're home??", I yelled as I kicked my heels away. I got no reply. I sighed. Maybe he is not home. 

I walked towards our living room in wobbly legs. I slowly sat on the couch. I had a runny nose and a painful headache all day long. I felt tears beaming in the corner of my eyes. Why??? I don't even know. 

All I wanted was lie down in Kishou's arms and drift into slumber with his hands running through my hair. 

I suddenly heard a click from our main door. I wanted to ignore it. But his scent didn't let me. I stood up with my wobbly legs and walked slowly towards the door.

"Oh.. Hey, you're home!! I was gone to office for submitting my paper works. Sorry, I couldn't inform you", he said in his usual stoic expression as he took off his jacket and turned to look at me. I wanted to hug him but I tripped and fell on his body. 

"Hey, you're okay?? Oh god!! Look now you're burning!!!", he said in a soft voice

"Hey, you're okay?? Oh god!! Look now you're burning!!!", he said in a soft voice. I don't know if it was my delusion or he was being nice, his voice was extra soft, which was pretty unfamiliar to me. I felt my body was on fire when I passed out in his arms. 

I don't know how long I was asleep. When I woke up, it was already midnight. I looked at the time on my bedside clock. It was three in the morning. I looked at my side. As usual, Kishou wasn't here. I took my temperature. It was still high. But I could care less.  

I got into the bathroom and took a shower with ice cold water to lessen my body temperature. Then I wore my night gown made of synthetic cloth. It was comfortable for nightwear. It also shows my body curves which was the best part of the dress. I clearly remember, when Kishou bought a night gown with lingerie made with same kind of cloth. Kind of silky cloth if I define it perfectly. I slowly walked towards Kishou's study room, where he works usually. 

I was expecting to find him working, but the sight made me soo hurt. He was sleeping on the couch with a blanket over him. He was always very sensitive about sleeping on couch. He gets back pain, when he does. 

"Kishouu", I said softy. I know he is a light sleeper. But still I tried to wake him up as gently as possible. 

He slowly woke up. He opens his eyes slowly and saw me. My hand was on his cheek. He slapped my hand away from his cheek and sat up.

"What are you doing here with your fever??", he said angrily. I was already little hurt at his sudden outburst.

"Honey, you get back pain when you sleep on the couch. Why didn't you sleep on the bed??", I asked as nicely as possible.