☆ 24 - Need ☆ 🔞

"Please," He gasps, his hardened length pressing into your palm as he held your hand against him. "Noona.. Touch me.."

He let's go of your hand to reach up and cup your face, while thrusting his hips forward against your palm. You hesitate only for a moment before you push your hand against him, lightly squeezing him, feeling his girth through his sweat pants.

He sucks in a breath, bringing his lips to yours in an urgent kiss, groaning as you slide your palm up and down against his covered length.

"Don't stop, Y/N... Please..." He whispers lowly, as he drops his forehead against yours. "I need you..."

You know you shouldn't be doing this with him, but you can't resist him and you can't say no to him. Your body betrays you the instant he even speaks around you. Your thighs squeeze tighter together in an attempt to hide your obvious desires.

He brings his mouth frantically back to yours, his tongue rolls into your mouth with no restraints, claiming yours in seconds. His left hand had long left your waist and was now palming and kneading your right breast with his mouth swallowing up your little mewls & whimpers.

He makes small thrusts against your palm still, whines leaving his lips on occasion. You raise your right arm & wrap it around his neck while he drops his face into your neck, moving his right hand to your waist again, before wrapping it around you and pulling you tighter against him.

"Fuck," He gasps, his hips making sharper, quicker thrusts against your hand. "Noona.."

You yelp as he suddenly bites your shoulder and begins sucking hard on the skin. His left hand drops from your breast to your hip, pushing down under the hem of your suit pants waistline, sliding under your thin cotton panties, his fingers gracing your bare hip.

You writhe as you feel his hand sliding back and down to grope your bare ass for a moment, before diving down further over your ass cheeks and then between your thighs and you hear him hiss as he began to slide his fingers into your drenched cunt from behind.

"Jungkook..." Your voice chokes out his name in a small moan and he kisses your neck, sucking gently on the skin beneath your ear, whispering your name back to you.

"Ahh, god, Y/N," His voice is deep and strained as he works his fingers inside you, while your hand trembles still holding his manhood through his sweat pants.

"I need this.. I need it..." He moans softly.

You arch your back at his touch, a long, high pitched moan leaving your lips. He groans into your neck, feeling your warm, wet arousal coating his digits.

You can tell he wants you badly, his cock stiffening against your palm, his jaw tight against your cheek as he pushes his fingers deeper in you.

With the new feeling of pleasure wafting through your body, it was hard for you to keep the movements of your hand steady but you were trying and he could tell, holding you closer, shoving his fingers deeper as your body began to shake.

You gasped out his name in the tiniest voice you'd ever heard come from your own mouth. He pulled back from your neck to look into your blushing red face and he looks like he's yet again, trying to figure something out as he moves his fingers faster before he claims your mouth once more.

It doesn't take much for him to turn you on and as aroused as you were, you knew you'd come quickly and you could tell he knew that too.

His fingers scissor inside you, causing you to gasp against his lips, your hand still holding his bulge squeezed hard and he growled out into yours in return.