Chapter 9

Jennie's POV..

After the make out session here in my office this is the first time i felt happy and satisfied i leaned my back on my swivel chair when lisa left the smirk flustered on my face she was the only one who made me feel like this. I sipped my coffee and stood up I went to the window glass to see the beautiful view of the entire city it's already 5:30 pm and its getting dark outside. since I saw her I don't know what to feel. but after one week I realized that I got interested in her, thinking how can she gave me pleasure earlier god I can't forgot what happened earlier, I bit my lips should I try something new position like 69 position damn Jennie calmed your fvcking hormones. fvck Lisa how dare you!! you make me feel like this I swear I will suck your dick till you beg for me to stopped!.. aarrghhh!.

You make me lovely, and it’s so lovely to be lovely to the one I love.…

You are all the colors in one, at full brightness.The thing I realize is, that it's not what you take, it's what you leave. We are all alone, trapped in these bodies and our own minds, and whatever company we have in this life is only fleeting and superficial. It's my experience that people are a lot more sympathetic if they can see you hurting, and for the millionth time in my life I wish for measles or smallpox or some other easily understood disease just to make it easier on me and also on them.

Having a sex with someone I didn't feel the lust or the desire but when it comes to lisa everything I feel about her is that how she have affects me. I took a last sip on my coffee before I went back on my table. I click a few emails from yesterday on my desktop and rearrange my desk. I cross off a day on the calendar with a black sharpie. The squeaky sound it makes due to the friction of the smooth and expensive calendar paper gives me the illusion of being professional and productive. suddenly I heard the door opened I didn't bother to look who was it, I already know who's entered inside of my office without knocking!.

"Hey jen--- Yuckkk what's that fvcking smell?!!."Rose yelled I look at my friend's who's now closing their nose using their hands..oh great fvck I forgot to clean and spraying perfume my office!. the hell the smell our sex still here..but smelled good ya'know I bit my lip secretly.

"What the hell Jen?!, did you eat something?!." Nayeon said she grabbed something in her bag she took her sanitizer and she sprayed around inside my office.."Better.." She added they sat down on the couch I just shook my head and went back on my work.

"Wait!, I recognize the smell earlier don't tell me? you had sex with your sugar baby here in your office?!" Rose suddenly said I heard Nayeon gasps I look at them and smirked they immediately went towards me "Did she make you satisfied and she makes you cum?." Nayeon smirk at me I hummed softly and nod to her they sat down infront of my table.

"How long her fingers?." Rose asked I look at her then I sighed I put down the pen on my table.."longer than the cocks of my ex sugar baby's!."I said confidently they gasps and giggle well I'm not referring Lisa's finger... thinking how long her dick is which made me feel aroused.

"Damn Jennie I want to feel it too!." Nayeon pout I glared at her When she look at me she gulp she gave me a peace sign. I look at them I noticed Irene when they enter inside my office she's quiet I look at her she's staring the window seems like she's thinking something.

"What happened to her?" I asked them while i pointing Irene they look back to see Irene. they sighed."I don't know I noticed her earlier she's looking someone I didn't saw the person because we dragged her here." Nayeon said I nodded we stood up we walked towards her. we started to call her I snapped my fingers infront of her but she didn't respond.

"Irene,..WAKE UP!!" Nayeon yelled infront of her she slightly slapped her that made Irene back to her sense she glared at Nayeon.."How dare you to slap me!!" She yelled then Nayeon gulp we laughed..