y/n vs birds

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆CHAPTER TWO

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
CHAPTER TWO

"Farquaad, what're you doing right now?"

"Hissing at birds and trying to fit in a garbage can."

Letting out a, 'what the fuck' but chose to not question. Draken continued, "Come to Musashi Shrine on the Tama river. We're getting everyone together."

"Fuck of Jannett I'm not going to your fucking baby sh-"

Beep.

Y/n lifted up her leg from the garbage can (honestly don't even know why she even wanted to fit in it) and place her phone inside her pocket.

"hehEEaehæHæĘ yeEt-" she kicked a pebble harshly after doing a Cardi B laugh. Her eyes quickly widened when seeing that the pebble had hit a car door, making a dent.

Oh fuck. Oh shit.

She sped walked and acted like nothing happened.

Suddenly bumping into a person, "HEY-"

"I DIDN'T DO IT!!" She quickly said stiffening up.

"Do what..?" Takemichi narrowed his eyes at the girl who stayed silent. "Y/n what did you do?"

"Nothing."

"WHAT DID YOU D-"

The sound of motorbikes interrupted Takemichi. Just then, they all parked right in front of Y/n, Takemichi and Hinata.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" Hinata asked. "Oh- Hello!!" Y/n waved at the short haired girl, finally realizing that she was also there.

"Hi!" Hinata waved back before hiding behind Takemichi. "...What scary people.."

"It'll be okay.." Takemichi shuddered, "Cause I'm here."

"It will not be okay cause you're here." Y/n corrected, staring blankly at the motorcycles.

"Huh?!-" Takemichi whipped his head back.

"OI!!!! THIS AIN'T A FUCKING EXHIBITION YOU LITTLE SHIT. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" One of the members yelled out to the three. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT, YOU SHIT LICKER?"

"I'LL KILL YOU FUCKING SHIT!!" Another one threatened.

"But I was told to come here.." Takemichi was interrupted by one of them pulling his collar.