Ch.3

As i heard the bell signaling it was 6am, i quickly gathered my things and stormed out if the place. I opened the doors and bumped into someone causing me to fall on my butt.

"Owch." I whinned

"Hey, sorry. You okay?" The man held out his hand. I looked up and saw my uncle.

He pulled me up, "What are you doing here so early?"

"It's my job?"

I sighed, "Well, im tired and im gunna go sleep.. No, im gunna hibernat."

He chuckled as i started walking away, "No, wait. I need you tonight too. We need someone to work nightshift."

I raised an eyebrow, "But i thought you said only for tonight."

"Yea, i know. But our guard quit. It'll only be until we find someine else." He nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

I shook my head, "Nuh-uh. Noooo way."

"Pleeeeaaasseee," he whinned. "Ill pay extra. I-... Ill get on my knees and beg."

"No. You know i don't like it when you do that!" He smiled and slowly got on his knees.

"Come on! People are looking! Ughh fine! Just get up!"

He laughed and ruffled my hair, "Hmph. Its not funny."

"Okay, okay." He said as he walked into the dark bulding. "See you later."

I sighed and walkex home. I didnt want to think about what was going to happed tonight, i was exhausted. I plopped onto my bed as fell into a deep sleep.