Kanato's Ending

Yay! I published my new book. Please go check it out. The title of the book is
Obsession (Yandere King X Reader). Vote too please.

(Y/N)'s POV
"BAM!" The door flying open to reveal Kanato standing there. "Let her go!" Kanato said in an angered tone. King Boody only smirked and crashed his lips onto mine.

My eyes widened in shock. "You bastard!" Kanato shouted and a fist came colliding onto King Boody's face. "She is my fiance. You are not to take her away from me" King Boody said while standing up.

Kanato carried me and immediately junped out the window. "Ah!" I shouted and wrapped my arns around him.

He put me down and grabbed my hand. We ran into the dense forest and I started to look behind as I heard Xnader and Ray.

"(Y/N) is mine! Mine! Mine! Only Mine!" Kanato shouted hysterically and hugged my figure. "Guards! Kill him!" Kinda Boody commanded his army of soldiers.

Kanato began to punch and kick all the guards. All the guards died one by one in his hands. "You!" Xander said and strangled King Boody.

"Kanato! No! Stop It!" I said while tearing up slightly. Its bad enough watching all the poor guards die. "I'll protect you!" Kanato said and glared at me.

I closed my eyes. As I did, I heard the shrillest scream in the world.

King Boody's was stabbed by Kanato's sharp staff. The staff penetrated through King Boody's heart as he started coughing blood out.

Suddenly, Ray tugged me away from Kanato and ran even deeper into the forest with me.

"(Y/N)!!" Kanato shouted, realizing i was gone from his side. He rushed after me and finally managed to reach me. "Let her go!" Kanato said angrily.

"No! She's not yours!" Ray shouted in return. "Yes she is!" Kanato said and used his staff to stab Ray but it was ineffective as Ray took hold of the staff and threw it away.

"How dare you!"  Kanato attacked Ray. 

While Ray and Kanato were fighting, Xander looked at them with no emotion in his eyes. "(Y/N)...I'll protect you from those two..." Xander whispered.

"H-How?" I asked in fear. "By ending their lives..." Xander said and I could've sworn I saw him smirk at the last sentence.

"No! Not you too!" I cried as I begged him not to fight. "Im doing this for you!" Xander said and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Xander..." I mumbled as he broke the kiss. Then, Xandee ran into Ray and Xander's direction. Xander took out a knife and tried to shoot Kanato but failed.

Kanato went into a hysterical mode as if a switch in him flipped. He started scratching Xander's face. He then took out a knife and stabbed it into Ray's heart. Then, he did the same to Xander.

He held both of the hearts and began squishing them till they finally burst.

I looked away as I didn't want to see any more. I shivered in fear and fled from the scene. As I ran away, I spotted an abandoned cottage.

Without giving a second thought, I ran into the cottage. I ran upstairs and found a room. I hid in the closet and began shivering.

"La~ La~ La~. You can run but you can't hide from your destiny, love. I will find you no matter what...no matter what it takes to get you back because you are mine" Kanato smiled insanely.

I began panicking. 'Is this even the Kanato I knew?' I thought while tears were flowing out of my eyes.

"Found you~" Kanato said as he opened the closet. My eyes widened as he pulled me out. "I love you.." Kanato said as he kissed me deeply.

He finally pulled away after a few minutes. I took a deep breath as I continued shivering under his Gaze.

"Let's return The Rose Heart's shard to King Orion and return home" Kanato said and kiss me again. 'When did he retrieved the shard?' I thought.

"Alright.." I said, not be able to think any further after witnesses the death of many poor souls.

"Good girl.." Kanato said and we began making our way back to Alastaire.

Timeskip~

"Thank you for bringing back the shard. Well done, young heroes" King Orion said while sighing out in relief. "Can we return home now?" Kanato asked. "oh, right! Yes, you may!" King Orion said.

"Please follow me" King Orion said and we followed. We walked down a dark alleyway. Then, King Orion mumbled out some inaudible words.

The wall began shaking violently as a door appeared. "Go through the door to reach the portal. I bid you farewell and may we see each other again in the future" King Orion said.

Kanato opened the door and we went inside. We climbed through the doorway until we reached the portal.

"Ah!" I feel my head spinning as I entered the portal. I nearly blacked out when we finally reached our world.

"(Y/N)! Are you alright?" Kanato asked worriedly and carried me in his arms. "K-Kanato? Was that all a dream?" I asked while my head was still spinning a little.

"Huh? Um..yeah...you were shaking and screaming in your sleep" Kanato said while smoothing out my hair.

'I can't tell her I killed Ray and Xander...I hope she never remembers anything about that odd world' Kanato thought.

'I wonder if the news said anything about our disappearances...' Kanato though as he turned on the TV.

"Odd...there's nothing.." Kanato said as he switched between all he news channel. "What are you looking for?" 
"Huh? Oh nothing" Kanato said.

"Where are we?" I asked. "oh! We're in my house" Kanato said. "oh...how did I get here? Wasnt I sleeping in my room?" I asked curiously.

"Um...don't worry about it" Kanato said as he avoided my curious gaze.

'Hmm..maybe the time's funny there. Maybe that's why there are no news about us' Kanato thought.

"(Y/N), will you please be my girlfriend?" Kanato asked and I blushed a little.

"I-i don't know.." I said. 'Can I really love a killer?' I thought. "Please?" Kanato mumbled out. "Fine, I'll give it a shot" I said. "Great!" Kanato said and kissed me.

Soon after dinner, we laid in bed together while Kanato and I played board games. The night soon began creeping in and we swtiched off the lights as it was time to sleep.

"Goodnight (Y/N)..." Kanato said and hugged me tightly. "Goodnight Kanato" I said and snuggled into him. He smiled and patted me.

"Mine..." Kanato said before both of us fell asleep.