01-03

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 1: Jiang Wanwan was embarrassed by...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 1: Jiang Wanwan was embarrassed by...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Jiang Wanwan was pushed awake in a daze, feeling a splitting headache. She subconsciously raised her hand to touch her head, but when she raised her hand halfway, she was pressed down. A long, petite girl patted her hand tenderly: "The wedding is about to be held, don’t Messed up the hairstyle."

"Wedding?" Jiang Wanwan blinked her eyes unclearly, a little confused about the situation in front of her. She was drinking in her luxurious villa a moment ago. How did she become a wedding scene after falling down the stairs?

"Jiang Wanwan, aren't you silly to marry Xi Heming?" Although another girl with delicate makeup is smiling, her tone makes people feel sour no matter how she hears it: "Your father really has a dog too. Shit luck, so many people who do good things haven't seen anything in return, but he can save the old chairman of the Xi family by doing a good thing, otherwise the marriage will not be your turn!"

"Jiang Wanwan... Xi Heming..."

Hearing the two keywords, Jiang Wanwan seemed to be struck by lightning!

Isn't Xi Heming the hero of the **** romance novel she just read? Jiang Wanwan is her name, but she is also the last female partner who died tragically in that dog-blood novel!

Realizing what was happening, Jiang Wanwan abruptly stood up from the chair and rushed to the dressing table, looking at the mirror in front of her with her eyes wide open.

A beautiful bride appeared in the mirror. From the looks of her, she looked very similar to her, except that her eyebrows were more refined and her facial features were softer. The most important thing was that she was at least ten years younger than her, at most. In his early twenties.

Jiang Wanwan couldn't help touching her face. The bride in the mirror did the same. The same big eyes inside and outside the mirror were shocked and horrified.

Damn, what's the situation? Is this the legendary crossing?

But why is she the one who traveled through!

Although she is also named Jiang Wanwan, she is a female president with more than one billion family properties, and she has nothing to do with the female partner who is full of love and love. Jiangcheng Technology, which she founded alone, has become the industry leader in domestic companies using smart data technology. The artificial intelligence products she developed have become the AI ​​industry with advanced concepts, mature technology, exquisite appearance and impressive design concepts. Leader!

She just drank the celebration wine! But it was because I drank too much and wanted to relax myself, so I read a dog-blood novel, and spit out a few words about the cannon fodder female partner of the same name. Why did she make her a famous female president wear a last jump into the river? The tragic female partner!

Jiang Wanwan didn't shed tears after starting a business so hard, but this time she was a little bit desperate to cry. Ten years of hard work was all in vain, and all the efforts were wasted.

While she was immersed in her thoughts, the bridesmaids around her had received the notice of the start of the wedding. They hurriedly helped her up, some sorted out her wedding dress, and some checked her jewelry. She sent it to a beautiful gate.

The door slowly opened, solemn music sounded throughout the hall, and a handsome man walked up to her with a smile and looked at her lovingly.

Looking at the luxuriously arranged wedding scene, Jiang Wanwan's face became stiff, and her chest was even more depressed.