13-15

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 13: When Aunt Wang Xi Heming was a child...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 13: When Aunt Wang Xi Heming was a child...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Aunt Wang took care of Xi Heming when she was a child. She witnessed that the child was picked up from childhood to adulthood. He eats food that is too cold, too hot, too salty, too bland, too meaty, or too vegetarian. The ingredients must be fresh and nutritious. In order to make a good meal for him, Aunt Wang insisted from an ordinary one. Auntie honed to become a master chef, and got a lot of certificates related to Chinese food, western food, desserts, and nutritionist.

People like Xi Heming will choose high-end restaurants and hotels even when dining out. Roadside stalls are something he never chooses. The lamb skewers are not in the same world as him.

Aunt Wang has taken care of Xi Heming for many years, and naturally it hurts him as a child, but she also likes Jiang Wanwan in her heart. She feels that she is energetic and energetic. The key is to eat more fragrant and not picky at all, so Aunt Wang couldn’t bear it. I was living while Xi Heming was not at home to grill Jiang Wanwan on skewers, but he didn't expect that Xi Heming would come back at this time.

What was even more unexpected was that Jiang Wanwan would actually invite Xi Hening to eat skewers, which was a bit embarrassing.

Xi Heming looked at everything in front of him with a stinky face. The smell of barbecue meat in the air overwhelmed his favorite flower and grass fragrance. The expensive turf was filled with wine bottles crazily. What made him desperate the most was his favorite. There was a barbecue grill on the table in, Jiang Wanwan greeted him while flipping the meat on it: "Handsome man, come and eat two skewers."

Xi Heming felt that the blue veins on his forehead were about to burst, and for a moment he wanted to skewer Jiang Wanwan up and grilled: How could it be so delicious? There are still ten inches of steak and grilled wings on that plate in the afternoon. Did you eat pizza in your dog's stomach?

Seeing the wine bottles all over the floor and the sizzling barbecue sound, Xi Heming felt regretful. He had known that he should go to entertaining directly after get off work, so why go home and suffer this sin.

"Why are you still standing there? I'm sorry to come over?" Jiang Wanwan stood up and walked towards Xi Heming swayingly. The staggering footsteps made Aunt Wang look terrified, fearing that she would slip one foot into Xi Heming's arms.

Xi Heming also frowned when he saw Jiang Wanwan who had stumbled over. Before she could push her away, Jiang Wanwan had already jumped up and grabbed his arm, smiling at him with blurred eyes: "Many people who eat barbecue are interesting, come here. Come on, don’t be polite, I’ll cook big kidneys for you later."

Hearing that Xi Heming's face turned green, he gritted his teeth and pulled Jiang Wanwan from his arm: "Jiang Wanwan, why are you drunk crazy?"

"I'm not crazy, I'm just happy." Jiang Wanwan smirked at him: "I share a good news with you. I have rented an office today. My company will open soon, and I will have money. Give it back to you, and then we can get a divorce."

Xi Heming was taken aback for a moment. Although Jiang Wanwan seemed to have changed from the day of his wedding, and kept talking about paying off the divorce, but before the marriage Jiang Wanwan gave him a savage, idiot, and brainless. The impression was so deep that he always felt that this was just another method of hers, but now she was still thinking about divorce when she was drunk, which made him feel a strange feeling in his heart.

Jiang Wanwan had already dragged him a few steps over Xi Heming's awkwardness. Aunt Wang stood aside very entangled. She didn't know if she should help Xi Heming break away from Jiang Wanwan's arm, or should she help Jiang Wanwan pull people over. When she was hesitating, Xi Heming's eyes suddenly came over. Aunt Wang knocked on her head and felt a little more sober. She helped the table to stand up: "Mr. doesn't like to eat barbecue. Let me cook some soup for him. ."