19-21

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 19: .Secondly, Jiang Wanwan's fists were clenched: "I will pay for this...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 19: .Secondly, Jiang Wanwan's fists were clenched: "I will pay for this...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After filming the video, Jiang Wanwan touched Jiang Xiaoyi's head and decided to leave the company early today and return to Jiang's house. Since she started her business, Jiang Wanwan has been busy with the company every day and has not been back for several months. Work is now on the right track, and all departments of the company are busy with their work in an orderly manner. Jiang Wanwan can relax a little bit.

Jiang Xiaoyi followed Jiang Wanwan's **** all the way to the elevator entrance, watching Jiang Wanwan obediently: "Boss, see you tomorrow."

Jiang Wanwan waved her hand at Jiang Xiaoyi in the enviable eyes of an elevator man: "See you tomorrow, hurry back, don't run out anymore."

The elevator door slowly closed, and a girl standing in the corner of the elevator couldn't help but ask: "Is that robot Jiang Xiaoyi? I have watched your video."

Jiang Wanwan nodded: "Yes, she is Jiang Xiaoyi."

"It's so cute!" The girl's eyes were sparkling: "I want this kind of robot too."

Jiang Wanwan smiled: "In the follow-up, artificial intelligence robot products will be launched, you can pay attention to it. However, the small one has a special existence, the whole company's efforts are in it, and it is not sold."

The girl nodded excitedly, but thought of Xiao Yiyi's intelligence level and asked with some worry: "Will the price be very high? It will cost tens of thousands. Can your company produce some smaller, less expensive ones? Robots, of course, don’t need to be so smart..." The girl showed an embarrassed smile: "Otherwise, I can't afford it."

Jiang Wanwan smiled: "In the follow-up, we will consider customer opinions and launch smart robots with different needs. You can follow our company's Weibo or leave comments and suggestions."

The girl nodded happily, and began to calculate her salary and bonus in her heart, wondering if it was enough to buy the cute robot.

Jiang Wanwan came out of the building and drove to Jiang's house. Mother Jiang was sitting on the sofa watching TV boredly, when she heard a knock on the door and asked listlessly: "Who?"

Although I have seen very few meetings with Jiang Mu since I wore the book, there is still a feeling of familiarity and warmth flowing from my heart.

Jiang Wanwan: "Mom, I'm back."

"Wanwan!" Mother Jiang jumped off the sofa. She didn't even care about wearing slippers. She ran out to open the door in a panic. When she saw Jiang Wanwan standing outside the door, she immediately smiled and hit her twice: "Dead girl I haven't come back for more than three months, but I really don't care."

Jiang Wanwan was hammered a few times, and said with a smile on her face: "Mom gave the hammer so comfortable, let's do it twice."

"No one is right." Mother Jiang cursed with a smile, and felt distressed that she ran here on a hot day, turned around and went into the kitchen to cut a plate of iced watermelon and put it in front of Jiang Wanwan.

Jiang Wanwan was really hot and thirsty after driving for a long time. She picked up a piece of watermelon and took a big bite. The cold, sweet and refreshing watermelon juice slid down her throat. She smiled contentedly: "It's so sweet."

"It's silly." Mother Jiang glared at her, looking at her as if she didn't seem to be enough, and the more she looked at her, the more distressed she became: "Why have you lost so much? Look at this small chin. Is it difficult to eat at Xi's house? Okay."