22-24

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 22: After dealing with Seliya’s affairs, Jiang Wan...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 22: After dealing with Seliya’s affairs, Jiang Wan...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After dealing with Seliya's matter, Jiang Wanwan completely left the matter behind and decided to go to the technical department to see the situation. When she walked to the entrance of the technical department, Jiang Wanwan saw Jiang Xiaoyi squatting in the corner of the door, and a helpless Meng Yuming beside her.

Jiang Xiaoyi seems to be scanning Weibo, and even the expression on her face is gone. What appears is a Weibo picture, and she is replying to various comments.

Jiang Wanwan took out her mobile phone and swiped Jiang Xiaoyi's Weibo, she was shocked by the look, why are there so many videos.

Poke one of the videos, it is a daily interaction, cute and super cute, it seems that there is no problem. Opening the other one, Jiang Wanwan found that the angle of the picture seemed a bit weird, the imaging degree was not very clear, and there was no dialogue in this video, with subtitles and music.

Jiang Wanwan turned her head and asked Meng Yuming: "Who made this video?"

Meng Yuming covered his face with a single word: "Xiao Yi Yi used surveillance to take pictures by herself."

Jiang Wanwan choked, opened the video and watched it again, only to see Xiao Yiyi sliding out of the technical department, looking from left to right and seeing no one paying attention to herself, she slid to the corner quietly, raising her head to face the monitor and revealing a big big Smiley face.

Jiang Wanwan thought that she had no hands, otherwise Jiang Xiaoyi would have to wave both hands vigorously.

The little one who found the monitoring seemed to be connected to the computer controlling the monitoring. After confirming that the screen was clear, he opened Weibo, and then showed the screen of himself returning to Weibo. When she met a cute young lady who praised her beauty, various happy expressions appeared on her face; when she saw something that said she was funny, she showed a crooked moon bud eye, and her chubby body turned around in place. Express happiness...

When Xiao Yiyi was having a good time, a comment saying that she was fat without a neck came into her sight. Xiao Yiyi zoomed in on the screenshot of the comment, and then a howling and crying expression appeared on the screen, and finally a line of words appeared on the screen. : I can't coax it anymore, huh!

Jiang Wanwan turned off the video dumbfounded, turned her head and said to Meng Yuming, "She has a lot of plays."

Meng Yuming has a heavy face: "I still have to get Xiao Yi a new body early. I can't even take a selfie. I have to find a monitor to shoot the video. It's really tragic."

Jiang Wanwan: "..." Xiao Yiyi's drama is absolutely up to you!

Meng Yuming turned back to the technical department babblingly. Jiang Wanwan left Xiao Yiyi temporarily and followed. Part of the technical staff is doing the final test for the artificial intelligence robot series that will be listed next, and various programs have to run countless times to find bugs. Meng Yuming gave his program to another programmer to run, and his mind was put on Xiao Yiyi.

According to Jiang Wanwan’s product feedback and the actual application of the robot, only the head and body are enough, and the robot in this shape is very stable, and there is no need to worry about falling and unstable. At that time, however, she pursued the practicality and value creation of the product, and Meng Yuming, who was responsible for the emotional module and the anthropomorphic system, gave Xiaoyi a new soul, and strengthened Xiaoyi's ability to move independently to the level of heaven.