28-30

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 28: Coming out of Jiangcheng Technology Company, Xi...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 28: Coming out of Jiangcheng Technology Company, Xi...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Coming out of Jiangcheng Technology Company, Xi Heming looked at the Xi's Building, which was in the center of the park, and asked casually: "What do you think of Jiangcheng Technology?"

Wan Long thought about it a little and said: "I have also contacted several technology-type companies. Although Jiangcheng Technology is a new company, the concept and practice are good, and the entire company is also very vigorous, and the future is promising."

Xi Heming nodded slowly. When Jiang Wanwan brought Jiang Xiaoyi back on the weekend, he was amazed at her company's R&D strength and R&D speed, so he came to Jiangcheng Technology to take a look.

I have to say that Jiang Wanwan really impressed him, and this woman always seems to have an unexpected side.

Zhang Han, the person in charge of the shopping mall department, also echoed: "Jiangcheng Technology has some strength. In fact, our company has also contacted Meng Yunming before, but it is a pity that he finally chose to go to Jiangcheng Technology."

Xi Heming turned his head and glanced at Zhang Han: "Is there anything like this?"

Zhang Han smiled bitterly: "At that time, our personnel had also communicated with Meng Yunming many times, but he kept rejecting our offers. Perhaps for technicians like him, Jiangcheng Technology has more room for development."

Xi Heming remembered the scene of Meng Yuming sitting next to Jiang Wanwan, and the feeling of suffocation in his chest appeared again. He pulled his tie irritably, and his good-looking brows were twisted together again.

Wan Long saw Xi Heming's unhappy look beside him, and asked cautiously: "Mr. Xi, are we still in touch with other technology companies during these two months?"

Xi Heming turned his head and glanced at the science and technology building where Jiangcheng Technology is located, and couldn't help but recall the seriousness and persistence of Jiang Wanwan when he introduced the product...

"Suspend the contact with other technology companies." Xi Heming said dullly: "This contract is given to Jiangcheng Technology."

After talking, Xi Heming walked towards the Xi's Mansion in a stride, leaving a few of his subordinates far behind. Several people in Wan Long looked at each other and stopped involuntarily, looking confused.

Looking at Xi Heming’s back, Zhang Han said with wonder: “It’s an unprecedented decision to give Jiangcheng Technology two months of development time. Now the product has not seen Mr. Xi, the contract is given to Jiangcheng Technology. Is this too much? Is it too sloppy? It's not like Mr. Xi's style!"

At this time, Xi Heming had already walked to the company's gate. The automatic door sensed the figure to open automatically, and Xi Heming went straight in.

Seeing that Xi Heming had entered the company, Wan Long patted Zhang Han on the shoulder with a sigh of relief, and shook his head at him: "Since Mr. Xi has decided on this matter, we won't discuss it. We will talk about it in two months."

Zhang Han looked back at Wan Long, smiled faintly, and said nothing, but several people thought about the same thing in their hearts: Why on earth is President Xi treating Jiangcheng Technology so differently?

Because Jiang Wanwan of Jiangcheng Technology?

Several people rejected this answer in their hearts at the same time. In recent years, many beautiful celebrities Shuyuan and beautiful female CEOs have made various excuses to get close to President Xi, but none of them got his special attention, and they were coldly rejected by President Xi. Thousands of miles away. Although this Jiang Wanwan is young and beautiful, it seems that there is nothing special besides that. What's more, Mr. Xi suddenly got married a few months ago. With Mr. Xi’s mental and physical double cleanliness, it’s impossible to be with someone else’s woman. Emotional.