1

Lauren's pov

Hi, I'm Lauren Jauregui, I'm 17 years old and I'm autistic I was diagnosed when I was 4. I live with my mom, dad, little brother Chris and my little sister Taylor, I go to Miami high school with my friends Normani and ally, I enjoy school because I enjoy learning.

I woke up at 7:30 today because it's the weekend, usually I wake up at 6 because of school but for weekends I like to sleep in longer.

I go downstairs and have my breakfast which is pancakes that my mom made. I sit at the table with my family and we talk while we eat.

"Anything new going on in school Lauren?" Dad asked, I think

"Normani got moved up in classes so she is in a few with me, ally made cookies Monday after school and brought me and mani some in on Tuesday, a teacher is having a baby so she left for a while, that's about it" I say, dad nods and asked Chris and Taylor the same question.

After breakfast I go upstairs and go shower, after showering I brushed my teeth and got dressed, I put on black skinny jeans and a soft oversized sweater. I like my over sized sweaters because they are comfortable and I don't really like tight tops.

I then brush my hair and grab a book sitting on my bed reading, I enjoy reading it's one of my favourite things to do.

I read for a few hours and then go downstairs and watch tv with my mom dad and sister, Chris went out today with his friends.

As we were watching tv my phone went off, I got it out of my pocket and saw it was a text from my friend Normani.

Mani
Hey Laur, can ally and I come over today? We are bored and want to hang out

I think about it for a while

"Can mani and ally come over?" I ask, mom nods

"Of course" she said

Me
Okay

Mani
See you in a bit Laur

I put my phone back in my pocket and watch the tv show again.

Soon the door knocked and my dad went to answer it

"Lauren, it's your friends" dad said, I got up and go to the door

"Hi come in" I say, they do and we go to my bedroom

I sit in my bed as they do the same, we talk for ages about random things and watch movies. They stay over for dinner then go home at 7pm.

I went to my room and got into some pyjamas, I put on shorts and vest. I brush my teeth and wash my face, i then get into bed and read my book for 2 hours until it was 9pm, i then put my book on the shelf and went to sleep.