𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖛𝖊 ♥︎ Ryūnosuke Akutagawa x Reader

Welcome back to the oneshots, thank you for reading I've been busy so thank you for waiting patiently for all who request.

This is going to be a lemon, mature content ahead warning -
Reader is female - I'll try to make more males

Requested by (?) I forgot y'all-

Anime is Bungou Stray Dogs streaming on crunchyroll and more

Enjoy~

_________________________________

"Alright, have a good day." You reached up and kissed your boyfriend on his cheek.

Akutagawa sighed with a loving expression. "I'm not leaving yet, you missed darling." He whispered leaning towards you, placing a soft kiss on your lips instead of the same spot.

You immediately felt your heart race at his simple loving act. "No I didn't darling." You held his cheeks catching him by surprise, kissing his soft lips some more.

"Mm~." You let out a small noise to temp Akutagawa, before pulling away leaving him breathless.

Akutagawas shocked face took place over the calmness he held before. "Y/n." He whispered your name with a smile.

"Bye time for work." You said in a sing song voice as you gently pushed him outside of your shared humble abode.

Akutagawa reluctantly obliged and went out the door. "Tell me if Chuuya stops by, he shouldn't. And that other, kid." He sorta smiled thinking of the young male.

You rolled your eyes with a smile held in tact. "Alright, at the end of the day you know you enjoy their company no matter what." You teased your boyfriend whom had already put on some black sunglasses you loved.

"Mhm sure. Love you." He kissed your lips one last time. "Love you more." You fixed his collar and leaned on the door seeing him walk out.

Akutagawa looked both ways before crossing over to his car, out of sight.

You sighed biting your lip at the thought of being alone, even if it was just for a little while. Truth is Akutagawa had been keeping you busy for a very long time, you got used it.

"I guess I'll just help around the house and do some errands for them after." By then you meant the "gang" you were in.

Actually, raised in.

While Akutagawa had his side you had yours, and it wasn't always the best.

You had found one another when you were on a dangerous mission, to think they would send you as bait in a room full of men.

What if they were, you know, be who you are.

You had a crazy ass boss that's what you had, your uncle had replaced your father after he died of food poisoning.

Back to meeting your boyfriend, you bickered all the time. That was until you shut him up with a surprise kiss, smirking that day you would never forget about.

_____________

"What's that on your neck hmm?" Dazai asked Akutagawa as he typed away on his computer.

"A grenade. No, twelve." Meanwhile Chuuya was on the phone not even attempting to guess.

"What's on my neck? A mole I guess." Akutagawa could care less about Dazai and his truck questions he had to deal with.

Dazai only laughed with a stupid smile. "It's purple. I'm guessing Y/n?" It was a shame Dazai knew about you.

At that, Akutagawa subtly turned the brightness down on his screen, finding a deep purple hickey by his ear.