37-39

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 37: Xi Heming and Jiang Wanwan are on two occasions...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 37: Xi Heming and Jiang Wanwan are on two occasions...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Xi Heming and Jiang Wanwan started to eat dinner amidst the quarrel between the two robots. Jiang Wanwan was too speechless for this situation. They only ate some vegetables, but Xi Heming had a great appetite. They not only ate two bowls of rice, but also hugged one. Do not let go of the spicy crayfish on the large plate.

Jiang Wanwan squinted watching him eating crayfish one by one and couldn't help but sneered: "I remember someone said that crayfish was just a name, but actually it has nothing to do with lobster. He doesn't know how to eat it. This kind of food from a roadside stall."

Xi Heming seemed to have not heard it. With a knife and fork in your hand, you skillfully cut off the head of the crayfish, and then fix the crayfish with a fork. Use the knife to cut the shell on its belly, and then use the knife and fork to handle it. The meat of the crayfish was pulled out and put a little bit of soup in his mouth, with a satisfied look on his face.

Jiang Wanwan rolled her eyes: "You are the fan of the Boston lobster that forcibly ate a hundred yuan of crayfish out of a thousand yuan of Boston lobster."

Xi Heming replied without changing his face: "It's better than treating Boston lobsters as crayfish and ruining people."

Jiang Wanwan had no appetite at first, but she got angry when she heard this. She picked up two disposable gloves and put them on her hands, and swiftly pulled a crayfish out of the plate: "I told you to eat crayfish like this. There is no soul!"

Xi Heming looked at her with gloves and went directly to the plate to pick up the shrimp with a look of disgust: "Are you a barbarian? Do you have no knives and forks or chopsticks, you have to use your hands!"

Jiang Wanwan eloquently replied: "Whoever eats crayfish doesn't use his hands. It doesn't take much effort to take one of the chopsticks and cut it with a knife and fork like you did. You can't eat one after I eat ten."

Jiang Wanwan said with a crackling mouth, and the movements on her hands were extremely fast. While she was talking, the head of a crayfish had been pulled off, she wrapped it in the soup and put it aside, gently pulling a trembling soft tender. The lobster meat pulled out and threw it into his mouth.

As Jiang Wanwan said, she had eaten a few times before Xi Heming finished peeling a crayfish. Seeing Jiang Wanwan's lobster shells were getting more and more, Xi Heming was a little uncomfortable: "Aunt Wang, make it for me. A crayfish."

Aunt Wang, who had already finished eating and was watching the excitement, said with a smile, "No more."

Xi Heming was a little unwilling: "Buy some more and make it back."

Aunt Wang explained patiently: "Mr. knows that we buy the freshest ingredients in our house. I went to several places and chose the freshest and largest crayfish. I bought it now. I’m afraid it’s not so good anymore. Another crayfish is very troublesome to clean. I brushed this pot for three hours. At this time, it’s midnight when I can buy it and wait for it to be cleaned."

"It's more troublesome than eating large lobsters!" Xi Heming stared at Jiang Wanwan's hand unwillingly and fell into entanglement. Before marrying Jiang Wanwan, there were only foods made with the highest-end ingredients on his table, but Jiang Wanwan always likes to eat bizarre foods, but the taste is very attractive. It would be too difficult for him not to be tempted to eat at the same table.

Xi Heming watched bitterly as Jiang Wanwan solved a crayfish in a few seconds, and within a few minutes the plate was empty. Xi Heming couldn't help himself. He threw away the knife and fork, and put on a pair of disposable gloves. He reached out and took out a crayfish with soup from the plate.