49-51

EN
MTLNovel
Home » The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day WWDED » Chapter 49: Xi Heming is killing Si Xiaoyang...
The Wife Wants A Divorce Every day Chapter 49: Xi Heming is killing Si Xiaoyang...
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
After Xi Heming hung up Si Xiaoyang's phone and informed the company that he would no longer cooperate with Si's family, the whole person was relaxed. Si Xiaoyang has given him five years of friendship, and he has returned Si Xiaoyang's five-year order, and neither of them owes anyone else. If the Si family does not open their eyes to the Jiang family in the future, they can only blame him for being cold-blooded and ruthless. But...

Xi Heming thought of Jiang Wanwan's method of hitting the Si family back, with a proud look on her face. Jiang Wanwan's response was really clean and neat this time, and he brought the situation back. Not only did he save the funds that were cheated, but also let the Si family back. Tens of millions in it can be said to serve multiple purposes.

It is indeed the woman he likes, she is so powerful.

As for Silia, Xi Heming's eyes narrowed dangerously. This woman kept looking for trouble on Jiang Wanwan, she really didn't put him in her eyes. Si's family is willing to spend money to buy her peace, but he doesn't want to see her safe, he wants to make the Si's family wealth.

Xi Heming pressed the internal number, and the special assistant appeared in Xi Heming's office a minute later. Xi Heming put the information in his hand on the table, and clicked on it with his finger: "Your investigation is very detailed, not bad. I see from the materials that Si Jia promised the two crimes in order to get Silia to extract from the case. The suspect’s family has 50 million. Has the money been given to those two families?"

The special assistant immediately "gave a part, and the rest is said to be given after the court has pronounced it."

Xi Heming smiled and said, "Go help the two families to urge the accounts. Don't wait until the sentence is pronounced, and say that the delay is too long, I am afraid that there will be variables. When the Si family gives the money, you should pay attention to collecting evidence, and then report the Si family. Now, remember to hand over the evidence that Seliya is the principal culprit of the fraud case to the police. We can't let the bad guys escape the law, can we?"

The special assistant nodded: "Okay President, I will collect evidence related to Silia and the fraud case, and try to prevent her from having a chance to reverse the case."

Xi Heming nodded in satisfaction: "I'm waiting to see the results."

At this time, Jiang Wanwan, who was in the same park, didn't know that Xi Heming had turned her face for herself and Si's family. At this time, she was holding the financial statements this quarter and looking at the main business income on it with a smile on her face.

In this quarter, the number of intelligent cloud platform customers has increased to more than 50, bringing a large amount of revenue to Jiangcheng Technology. With the spread of word of mouth and advertising, there will be more and more customers in the future. Now there are dozens of companies that have contacted Jiangcheng Technology on the intelligent cloud platform, and the marketing department is busy.

The payment for professional service robots made by Xi’s Group can only be regarded as advance receipts, but the receipt of this money not only allows Jiangcheng Technology to have sufficient R&D funds, but also makes Jiangcheng Technology’s cash flow very rich, from top to bottom. Don't panic.

After reading the financial statements, Jiang Wanwan glanced at the desk calendar. It was getting closer and closer to the launch of the home service robot. She opened Weibo to see if the attention of this robot on the Internet had increased.