💋𝟑𝟐.

"Everybody's at war with different things. . . I'm at war with my own heart sometimes. . ."
-Tupac Shakur💋

Chapter 32:

Omniscient

The Hamptons

The Hamptons

A loud scream came from the lawn.

"--Aghhh! He's got a gun!!" The voice of a random female guest frantically announced.

What da' fuck? August turned around and looked toward the crowd.

Before August could react, loud shots of gunfire broke through the air creating a chaotic scene amongst the party.

All of a sudden, four goons dressed as waiters dropped their trays of hors-d'oeuvres, all with AR-15 assault rifles pulled from underneath the buffet tables, began letting off shots at the crowd. It was complete pandemonium as shots rang out, hitting innocent bystanders, all in an effort to take out The Bowe Crew.

Outnumbered, the members of The Bowe Crew were defenseless. And August and his crew were moving targets. Pulling his gun right as Antwan withdrew his own, August shot in the direction that the bullets were coming from while ducking to keep from getting hit.

Antwan made his way to the middle of the lawn alongside Khyrie and Khalil, busting their guns relentlessly. With everyone scrambling for cover while Damontrez, Damasio and Damario kept firing their pistols, August rushed through the stampede of guests continuing to shoot back as he tried to find Ariel amongst the crowd.

He frantically glanced around the lawn in desperate search of her, but she was nowhere in sight. Instantly his heart sank.

"Ariel!!" he shouted, his head on a swivel feeling like a nervous wreck as he made his way through the commotion. "Whea' are ya'?!!"

"I'm over here!!" She screamed.

Hearing Ariel's terrified voice bless his ears from behind, August quickly turned around seeing her crouched down by a table as she tried to avoid getting hit by the stray bullets wizzing in every direction. He hastily made his way over to her.

"Are ya' okay?" He asked, thoroughly checking her body to make sure she wasn't hit.

Ariel's face was covered in tears as she nodded, "I'm okay! I'm okay!" she cried hysterically. "August what is going on?!"

"Ion' know baybeh', but I'ma get'chu outta' hea'." he said. "Just stay close ta' me,"

Covering her with his arm, August did his best to shield Ariel, as they both stayed low quickly rushing through the crossfire of madness out on the lawn and into the house.

He gripped her hand tight as they ran through the front exit of the estate, blending in along with the rest of the guests without being detected.

August's chauffeur had seen them from across the street, and without hesitation, pulled up into the driveway to save them in just the nick of time.