54

Lea's
_____

I, my friends, Ms. Kang and Mr. Yoo are eating lunch right now.

It's May 5, 3 days before my birthday. On that day, I'll go to Ni-ki and will ask him to be my boyfriend. I think that day will be a very special day to me.

"Lea, are you going to go to the hospital today?" Ms. Kang asked as I nodded while chewing my food.

"Should I drive you there?" Mr. Yoo asked,

"No Mr. Yoo, I and Jungwon will go there together" I said as they nodded..

"Can I come with you? It's boring without you here" Ava said and looked at me..

"Yes, you can." I said and smiled. "How about you guys? Jihoon, Nicholas and Daniel?"

"Uhm, I'll go somewhere later." Jihoon said

"And I'm going with Jihoon" Nicholas continued..

"So you two really talked about this and you didn't even thought about asking me if I also want to come with you?" Daniel said as I refrained myself from laughing.

"Yah~ you can just go with them, Konon is there" Nicholas said and acted like he's shooing Daniel away.

"Yeah, sure!" Daniel said and smiled .

"As if Konon is interested in you" Jihoon said and chuckled..

( so before anything else, let's give Min Jihoon a face:

cttro of the picture above ↑ )

-
-
-

next two days: May 7.

Days are flying too fast. I'm turning eighteen tomorrow and Ms. Kang said that she'll go buy some groceries for tomorrow. I believe that tomorrow will be the best day of my life.

I'm with Jihoon and Daniel in the sofa right now since Ava came with Jungwon.. I don't know where are they going. Nicholas is playing with his phone upstairs and we can't even disturb him.

"I'll just go on the balcony, I just want some fresh air" Daniel said as I nodded.

I and Jihoon are the only ones here.