TSM 22

“The harder you work, the harder it is to surrender”
Vince Lombardi

•••

“Colleen's POV”

Like the wave of wind, I don't even know where my destination is. After that incident, I never met him again. I guess what happened between us is already done. I roam im different places in the Philippines, trying to find my peace.

I stopped modeling too and now I am here at Paradiso de Rich Lopez Private Resort . It has intimate private villas that pose a striking resemblance to those in Bali. You’ll be greeted by lush trees and flowering plants once you step inside the resort. Reminiscent of Bali’s beautiful beach resorts, At ang pinaka gusto ko rito,There’s a swimming pool! But since I stay here for just one week, kailangan ko sulitin. Oh its not only me but I am with Aida. Somehow with Aida's accompany hindi ako nabobored.

It's been a year since I roam around, Binibisita ko buwan buwan si Levi and I also send flowers every week. Yeah, he's not awake yet. Hindi makaya ng konsensya ko na palagi siyang nakikita kase alam ko na it's my fault kung bakit nangyare sa kaniya 'yon. Margaret and his brother already got out using money. Wala na rin akong balita.

Hapon na ngayon at nakaupo kami sa isang kubo habang nakamasid sa sunset. Nag iihaw kami ng karne at hotdogs.

"Colleen I am going back to New Jersey wanna come along and stay there for good?"

Napaisip ako, but---Tama ba na umalis na ako rito? I really don't know my self anymore. The more na nagpapakalayo ako para hanapin ang sarili ko, the more na nalilito ako sa desisyon na dapat kong gawin. There's little rat on my heart.

"That's a good idea." I nod.

"Colleen my dear for how long are you planning to run away? You see, no one's chasing you. Why are you doing this? Are you still blaming your self for what happened?"  I pout and hug my knees.

"Para ka naman si mama--whatever." I sigh and chew my hotdog.

"I see, You have a big wound but doesn't want to cure it."

I frown. For these past years Aida stay by my side but this is the first time she talk so bluntly.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said and stare at the beautiful sunset.

"Oh then, are you planning on having retrograde amnesia? That's too bad."

"You really sound like my mum."

"Can I ask bluntly?"

"You already done it though." I pout again.

"Do you hate your mom?"

"Uh that... I hate my parents. Both of them exactly." I look at her then walk towards her. I help her fan the barbeque.

"See? That doesn't seems you hate them. You are fond of their love--"

"Is that so? That's a cr*p. T-they don't even ask me if I am okay." I smile, She sigh too. Aida is very nice.

"Maybe they are waiting for you to ask? Maybe they are affraid to tell you because you might got hurt."

" I am already. Hahaha." She walks towards my direction ang hug me. I cry and she pat my back.

Walang masyadong tao rito, konte lang kasi ang allowed.

"You are strong Colleen, but this time choose to be happy just for your self. You don't need to run away by your self. There are many person who awaits you. Don't waste the time Colleen, you might regret it in end. I want the best for you. You are like sister of mine. At the very least I want to see you get married and have a lovely daughter and son. You will let me do you?" She giggle. Mahina ko siyang kinurot.