12. Hospitality

A/N: I heard you. Second upload of the day.

Enjoy. :)

#######

Third Person's POV

The Belle Shop

"Why are you here?" Trish asked the brunette woman.

"Why shouldn't I?" Natalia replied grinning. She headed to a small room at the end of the shop. The little space was her own creative world. May it be about designing a jewelry or her clothe line, the ideas were initially born here. She smiled at the sight. Everything's in place like it was used to.

"Thanks, Trish." She solemnly uttered. She hugged the red-haired woman and then sat down to do her thing.

Honestly, Natalia likes to sketch again but her main purpose of coming to the shop was to hide away. Last night has been a wonderful short time. No doubt. But there's this foreign emotion inside of her and she was afraid to acknowledge it. She needs time to think and process that emotion alone.

She recalled how the night between Alexander and her came to an end...

--------------

"So you're that man from the bar." Natalia uttered and everything makes sense. She thought how tiddly she has been during the night of the anniversary celebration.

Alexander just smiled at her. She could tell how many women would stumble at the scenery in front of her. 'A cold silent handsome man was smiling.' She silently chuckled.

The expression didn't go unnoticed in Alexander's eyes. "What were you thinking?"

"Oh. That having a sip of wine that night made me forgot few little things like the one you're talking about." She explained avoiding the real thought that she had.

"Little?" Alexander narrowed his eyes while looking at her. He plastered a smile but not really a smile.

Natalia froze and didn't know what to say. Fortunately, someone's phone rang. Both of them stared with each other and the ringing just continued.

"You should answer your phone Mr. Gates."

The man didn't respond and went on staring at her.

"It might be an emergency Alexander." Natalia convinced him and the man followed her words. He answered his phone not greeting the person on the other line.

"Have it on my desk early tomorrow." Alexander said in a cold commanding voice then ended the call. Another call came in and he said the same thing. She can see that his brows were now creased.

"I think that's my cue to leave." Natalia said as she wiped her mouth and stood up.

Alexander likewise stood up to stop her but another ringing tone can be heard. He looked at his phone with a darkened expression.

"It's alright. Your people need you. Thank you for tonight." Natalia reassured him and walked towards the door.

Alexander clutched his phone and called someone. "Sergei.."

-------------

After drafting few designs, she let go of her pencil.

"Trish, I'll be out for a coffee. Do you want anything?" Natalia notified the red-haired lady as she picked up her purse.

"Americano."

"Alright." She replied walking out the door.

Natalia doesn't want someone to do her menial errands. That's why, here she was...falling in line at a nearby coffee shop.