11. Changing

The electrifying sensation pulses through your skin. You are able to bear it in the beginning, but the pain shoots through the roof, and you scream in pain. "Yyaaaahhhhh" You start to hyperventilate and fight to get out of your seat. You feel as if your skin is burning, and smoke is coming through your skin. 

You start to fall back to your seat as the procedure comes to an end. You lose all the energy in your body, your vision is getting blurry, you cannot hear or see what Bruce or Tony is saying to you, and you lose consciousness.

-Meanwhile-

Everyone hears you screaming, and they can feel your pain. Some of them couldn't even bear to look towards the room. Suddenly, the screaming stops and the room becomes quiet again. Bruce opens the door, pops his head out, and sees that everyone turns to look at him in unison. "How is she?" Wanda steps forwards and asks. "Umm... I... She needs a change of clothes if anyone has a spare...." Bruce looks awkwardly at everyone.

The guys were not going to give up their clothes. What they are wearing is what they have. "I can give her mine. I can conjure my own clothes." Wanda speaks while turning away to take off her clothes. "Wait..." Before Bruce can say anything, Wanda left the area.

"Here. You can pass her my clothes." She stretches out her hand and passes it to Bruce. "Um... I mean, she's still clothed but they are kinda ripping apart, and ah... she's unconscious." Bruce tells her the reality of the situation.

Wanda's arm drops back down to her side. "I am going to have to change her?" Wanda shock at the new situation. Bruce nods his head in embarrassment. Bruce and Tony leave the room leaving Wanda and you alone. This is the first time Wanda has to change anyone's clothes, especially in this situation.

When Wanda is done, she opens the door and lets everyone in. Nothing can hide the embarrassment on her face. Seeing that you are fine, Steve lifts you up from the seat and heads back to the compound.

You were still unconscious when everyone got back to the compound. Steve brought you back to your room, leaving only Natasha and Wanda behind.

"Thank goodness you were there, otherwise we would have to think of another way to get Y/N clothed." Natasha tries to make Wanda feel better. "I better head out first." Natasha leaves her alone with you.

Wanda stayed with you all night, until the next morning. She managed to stay awake throughout the entire night, making sure you are okay.