15. Turmoil

"What's going on?" Tony hears the commotion the both of them made. Wanda shows you in her arms. Tony instantly understood what happened.

"I thought she was alright already." Tony says as all of them enter your room. "Why has she fainted anyways?"

"I knocked her out. She was panicking." Wanda says as she tucks you in bed.

"Here. The medical supplies." Natasha passes Wanda the bandages. Wanda takes it from her and cleans your wound before bandaging them. It was a pretty deep bite, but thank goodness you didn't rip anything out.

"Are you going to change her clothes again?" Natasha makes fun of Wanda. "No! I am just going to cut off the sleeve." Wanda replies in annoyance. After she's done, she tries to find your headphones that you have kept.

"What are you searching for?" Natasha looks at her. "Her headphones. She's going to need them." "Let me help you with that." Both went through all your desk and drawer but can't find anything. "Where could she have placed it?" Wanda scratches her head

They look around your room one last time and spot something. "We haven't checked her bag." Natasha lifts your bag that was sitting in the corner. "There are things in here. Ah got it, her headphones." She tosses it over to Wanda, who places it on your head.

Soon, you begin to wake up. You can feel the pounding sensation on your head, and you let out a groan.

"You're awake!" You see Wanda sitting next to you with Natasha behind her. You try to massage your head to ease the terrible sensation. "Sorry... I may have hit you too hard." Wanda feeling guilty that she hurt you.

"No... It's okay. You treated my wound anyways." You try to sit up to tell her that you're fine. Perhaps the headphones weren't placed properly, it slips off your head as you sit up. You momentarily hear their thoughts, but you try to maintain a straight face. Wanda immediately picks up the headphones and passes them to you.

"What a trouble I was huh..." You try to apologize to them. "And here I thought I could finally lead a more normal life." 

"You scared us, that's for sure, but you weren't of any trouble. Right? Nat?" Wanda trying to make you feel better. "That's right. Now all you have to do is rest up and be ready for Tony's party tomorrow." Natasha trying to remind you. "The party is kinda meaningless now, isn't it?" You smile a little while looking at her. "Well, Tony would like to have the party regardless. You just managed to give him an excuse to do so." Natasha gives you a warm smile, she knows how Tony is.

"We'll give you time to rest. See you later." Natasha tries to pull Wanda out of your room. You look at them, wondering why they cut off the conversation so suddenly.

-With Wanda and Natasha-

"What are you doing?" Wanda tries to free herself from Natasha's grip. "More like, what are you doing?" Natasha asks her back.

Wanda looks at Natasha, not knowing what she's talking about. "Let me get straight to the point. Do you love Y/N or not?" Natasha finally tells her. "I... I don't know. I guess so." Wanda softens her gaze at Natasha. "Because all this while you have been giving Y/N mixed-signal, how do you expect her to feel?"

Wanda stays silent.

"The only thing you should have said hasn't come out of your mouth." Natasha gives one final look to Wanda before returning to her work.

Wanda looks at Natasha's back before glancing at your room, thinking what she has done.