20. Trip

Hyunjin POV

We took the bus at 8:30am, we barely made it on time to the main road where the bus stop is. The admin had given me all the info I needed, including the stop where we had to get off and the time it took to get there, he really took care of everything.

We sat down together, she took the window, but instead, she was looking at me, more like staring.

"What?"

"I'm waiting for your explanation"

"Meh, doesn't matter. You're going to see your mom! That's what matters the most."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy! But how did you plan all this?"

"I have my contacts"

"Your contacts as in the admin?"

"Probably"

"Tell me already!"

"Geez, fine!" I shrugged, she was serious about it, so I ended up telling her. "I just felt like doing something nice for someone, so I talked to the admin and asked him a few questions and planned it."

Hayul's face didn't show any other emotion, she stared dead at me.

"Wha-"

"Why would you do something nice for me?"

"I just thought it'd be-"

"Do you like me?"

"What do you want me to answer?"

"Huh?"

"What ever you want me to say, I'll say it."

The look on her face was a poem. She wasn't expecting that answer, and certainly got nervous, moving away from me and finally looking back to the window.

"I was joking" she mumbled.

"Me too" I chuckled.

Ah..I wish I could tell her how I feel.  

Hayul POV

I thought I'd be enjoying the view all the way to my mom's, but instead I fell asleep. Last thing I remember was looking through the window, cheeks hot and red. I certainly wasn't expecting that answer of his, and I was just joking around.

Wasn't I?

I felt a finger constantly tapping my forehead, eventually waking me up. I opened my eyes, noticing my head was resting over his shoulder. He, unbothered, was tapping me to wake up, since our stop was next.

I flinched, moving quickly back and getting myself together.

"I'm sorry"

"It's fine, don't worry" he chuckled. "You ready?"

"Yup"

We stood up and got off the bus. It's been a while since I last came to my house, and it felt great. I missed my mom very much.

We walked a few blocks, untill we arrived to my house, which is beside the shop. I remembered when my mom told me she was closing the shop eventually, my heart hurt a lot, since the shop was indeed closed.

"Is this your mom's shop?" He asked.

"This is it, yeah"

"Isn't she working today?"

"No..it's just closed." I replied. He seemed to remember, immediately apologizing for asking. I told him not to worry, as we approached the door.

Just before I knocked, my mom opened it, excited. The moment I saw her, I felt so soft. There were a lot of feelings going around, and I couldn't help to tear up, hugging her tightly.