48

A month later | May 21st |

"You look so pretty." Chris told Lani as she did her hair in his mirror.

"Thank you Reece. Are you ready?" She asked, putting some highlight in the corner of her eyes.

He nodded, wrapping his arms around her waist to touch her stomach that was slightly protruding.

"Can you tell?" She mumbled, looking down at her stomach.

"Nah, just crazy that yo fast ass actually pregnant." He laughed, pulling away from her and she smacked her lips.

"I know right. I can't wait to find out how far along I am." She pulled her jeans up some.

She had decided to wait until Kentrell was out of jail to go to the doctor. She didn't want him to miss out on that, and she definitely didn't want him to feel like Chris had been there and he wasn't.

"Finally gone be legal tomorrow. How you feeling?" He asked her, grabbing her hand and pulling her to his garage.

"Normal, I guess. I been doing shit like I was legal anyways." She shrugged, and he chuckled as they pulled off.

She had been spending every afternoon with her nephew, then she slept with Chris every night. He had also met True.

She went and saw Kentrell every Tuesday and Thursday, and he called her all throughout the day. She was so ready for him to be at home.

Chris rested his hand on her leg as he drove with his other hand, his seat leaned back. Their relationship had been strictly as friends, both of them being in relationships.

She posted the picture he had took of her earlier, and like the picture he had posted. She also liked the video Jonathan had posted.

adorekailani

Liked by mgng10x and 520,229 others

adorekailani : birthday tomorrow! 🎀 #freemine
View all 5,023 comments.
nbakd2x : Tatted his name so he know it's real 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 but not me
↪️ adorekailani : ima tat you next bestie 🙄
laydabrat : PERIOD! 😍😍😍😍

chrisbrown