FANFARE

FANFARE 

A short musical flourish to introduce a performance.

Though I'd been blindfolded before, this time felt different. I knew before it even began that they were going to be pushing limits.

"We're going to be using a color system today, Faye," I heard Yoongi's voice from nearby. "When we check in with you, I want you to use green, yellow, and red to tell us how you're doing. Green means to keep going, Yellow is a warning, and Red means we stop. And of course, you can always use your safeword or tap with your hand. Understood?"

"Yes sir," I practically held my breath as I replied, my anticipation bubbling up inside of me.

"Mmmm... Good girl..." I jumped as I suddenly heard Hobi's deep voice near my ear.

Fuck. They're going to be messing with my senses a lot tonight, aren't they?

My lips parted as I sucked in some air. I felt a flat palm run up the center of my chest, between my breasts and up to my throat, followed by a warm body climbing to slowly rest his weight on top of me. I felt his face drawing nearer as he hovered above me and his lower lip brush against mine. Dragging it back and forth teasingly, he finally opened his mouth to my own, kissing me deeply. I could feel him hardening against me as I opened my legs around his waist.

Who is this?

I can't tell who this is. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

I couldn't recognize who it was by his kissing, his touch, or his scent, so I knew this couldn't be Hobi or Yoongi.

Soft hair tickled my skin as his lips found my neck, then my collarbone. He began to move towards the stiff peaks of my nipples, his flattened tongue trailing a path up my throat before finding my open mouth again.

Two large, gentle hands palmed the inside of my thighs, butterflying my legs open as he teased me with the tip of his swollen head. Abruptly taking hold, gripping my legs with strong fingertips, he slammed into me, pistoning his hips with bruising force.

"Aaahhhh, FUCK!" I cried out as primal rage took over me. I needed more, I needed them to show no mercy, hold back nothing. I wanted them to not only destroy me. I wanted to thank them for it.

Though trying his best to suppress his grunts, I felt the rumble of his pleasures emitting from his chest, vibrating mine as he fucked me into the mattress. If not for the blindfold, my eyes would have been visibly rolling into the back of my head, looking damn near possessed. Instead, my lips hung agape, dewy and cherried pink, telling them all that they needed to know.

"Christ, Faye..." Namjoon muttered from across the room.

Ah ha... So this isn't Joon, then...

The sudden, unmistakable sensation of spikes on my skin startled me, making my body jolt under the pressure of the man moving on top of me.

"What is that?!" I exclaimed, tugging slightly against the hold of the cuffs above my head.

"Hold still..." Hobi warned with a soft tone in his voice, "They're special gloves. If you're a good girl, they won't draw blood..."

"...Blood?" I wasn't exactly scared of what they were going to do, but I was certainly feeling a bit more anxious than I normally did when they played with me.