Day off

Izuku was on the couch enjoying some TV as he was alone in the common room. Bakugo, Sero, Kaminari, And Kirishima went back up. They played 4 games and got bored of it so they went to their rooms. Izuku stayed in the common room to wait for the girls and seeing it was getting around 9 they should come back rather soon.

Around 15 minutes after 9 Izuku heard a car stop near the dorms. It didn't take 5 minutes before the dorms went open and in came all the ladies. First came Robin who was carrying a lot more bags than anyone else. She was carrying the bags from some of the other girls. First came Nemuri who was carrying two chocolate cakes in containers. both had writing on them with one saying Izuku and the other saying 1A. Then came Mina and Momo who were both carrying around 5 small packets of extra food. They had some chocolate-covered strawberries, Rissoto, and so on. 

Then came Ochaco who was carrying a sleeping Eri. The other girls were all carrying their own bags. Izuku noticed them and got up and in a soft voice to not awaken Eri spoke.'' I hope you all had fun with your day.'' Yes, we did, after they had gotten past their little shyness for spending your money.'' Nemuri said with a kiss on his cheek. '' I will take Eri upstairs,'' Izuku said as he summoned 8 tails or Gyuki. '' Can you take up Eri and Tuck her in.'' Gyuki gave the thumbs up as his voice was often rather loud and he didn't want to wake the little princess.

'' Are you sure you didn't mind.'' Momo said with some of the girls also wanting to know his thoughts.'' I dont mind, I just hope you all enjoyed yourself that day.'' We did altho I do feel bad, That dress was really expensive, and it's not like I am going to wear it that often, I would be afraid too.'' Ochaco said with Izuku hugging her and lifting her. '' If you dont stop that I am going to take you shopping and that means you are getting a full store as your closet.'' He said as Ochaco started to get really red but she did nod.

Nami leaned toward Camie, Mina, and Nemuri and asked.'' Hey, he wouldn't do that would he.'' She asked but Nemuri nodded.'' He did for Eri and even tried buying a makeup store for me But I was able to stop him. '' It was our second trip as a family with Eri only being with us shortly. Izuku had used one of his powers and looked like Aizawa so he would be disturbed. We first went toward ToyToyToyWorld. Izuku told Eri to get whatever she wanted but she was still scared that he would become angry so she only grabbed one cheap doll. Izuku was having none of it and said he wouldn't mind. Eri still didn't pick anything so he just bought everything. He also had to buy 2 sets of trucks for all the items and had Alfred and a second butler drive the trucks.'' The other girls also started to hear the story with even Izuku hearing it. What they heard so far really made them smile at the thought of how good a dad Izuku was.

'' When we got to a make-up store I wanted a mascara but wasn't able to find the correct one for the correct price so went with nothing but Izuku believed I thought he spends too much so didn't want anything. I was thankfully able to persuade him to not buy a whole make-up store,'' This made them laugh as Izuku looked embarrassed. Izuku placed Ochaco down and grabbed Nemuri and threw her over his shoulder making her gasp and laugh as gave Nemuri a spank.'' Sorry ladies but I feel like I need to punish Nemuri.'' Izuku said with a polite smile as the girls blushed. Izuku grabbed two of the chocolate-covered strawberries and ran up with Nemuri giving a wave to the still blushing ladies.

Next morning

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Small Lemon~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nemuri and Izuku were naked in bed. The covers were thrown to the side of the bed. Izuku laid on his side behind Nemuri. One hand went under Nemuri and was gripping her breast with Izuku's fingers sinking into the soft pale flesh.

His other hand was on Nemuri's hip. He was using it as a grip as he was thrusting deep into her at a calm rhythm. Nemuri was moaning in between kisses as Izuku fucked her.  Nemuri was covered in sweat and was drooling. Her eyes were far off and cross-eyed. Her moans were desperate and broken.