66. Lily♡James

We exited the Great Hall after finishing our breakfast. Everyone's first lesson -except for Raven- was potions.

"Hey, you guys continue, I will be back-"

I cut off James and grabbed his arm. "No no no. You're coming with us."

Others watched us as James tried to break free from my hold. "I have this thing I have to do. I will be back-"

"Come on, James." I interlocked our fingers and dragged him with me while our friends gave us an odd look.

James slowed us down from the rest of the group as we turned a corner and passed a group of Ravenclaws.

"It was him, wasn't it? You could have told me!" He whisper yelled as I held his hand tighter.

"Promise me that you won't storm off and find him."

"I am not promising anything. He deserves to be..."

I made him look at me in the eye and he stopped talking.

"As much as I would love to see his face even more messed up, I don't want you to get involved. I don't want anyone else to figure it out. So promise me."

He clenched his jaw and broke the eye contact. "Fine. I promise not to curse him... or kill him."

I nodded and we caught up with the others. "Thank you."

We entered the potion class and sat together. Roxanne and Fred sat in front of us, while Teddy sat behind us.

The professor entered the class and closed the door behind him. I hate this man.

We said our good mornings and he told us to open our books and hand in our homeworks.

"Before we start to todays lesson, I have an announcement to make. Your friend, Elijah Gordon, from  Slytherin house is currently missing. If-"

His surname is Gordon? What kind of surname is that?

"His parent will be informed..."

What about his parents. They probably don't even know what kind of monster their son is. A disgusting, wild, stupid, horrible monster.

I wonder what kind of Elijah he is to his parents. Maybe a good, kind, handsome, smart, intelligent one. A kind of person who wouldn't do anything against someone's will.

Or maybe he didn't even try to hide the true monster inside him. Maybe he was cruel to his parents too.

Maybe even to other girls.

Were there other girls? Maybe there will be more girls who will go through the same things as me if I don't stop him.

What if I did something wrong? Something wrong that could put another girl into the same situation?

I felt a hand on my thigh and looked down. I didn't even realize that I was shaking my leg.

James raised his eyebrows to stop me from shaking my leg, and started drawing little shapes on my thigh with his thumb as I opened my book.

Professor Slughorn chose a student to read the page and we all stayed quiet as a girl from Ravenclaw started reading.

I checked to make sure I wasn't shaking my leg again and played with my quill while James grabbed his quill and drew a face on my book.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

He didn't look up or stop while he answered. "I'm trying to stop you from thinking about him." He drowned his quill with ink before changing a word in my book.

Facts of...

Was now,

Farts of...

How lovely.

He giggled to himslef before skimming the page with his eyes and choosing another word.

Ingredients:

Lily flower

Fox hair

Blood from...

He giggled once again while rewriting the words.

Ingredients:

Lily ♡ jaMeS

Rox(is)hairY

Bloodyhell fred

I leaned down on the table to watch his face lighten up as he continued scribbling, while professor chose another person to continue reading the next page.

He nudged my side with his shoulder and I looked at the book.

I am sorry I wasn't there to protect you. Even though you don't need me to protect you. I know your strong.

I grabbed my quill once again and waited for a good answer.

First of all, it's "you're", not "your".

He rolled his eyes at me as I continued.

Like you said, I can take care of myself. I know how to survive on my own.

He read my note and turned the page over when we heard professor choose another Gryffindor to continue.

I know. I love you

I love you too.

He read my note and stared at me.

We drew on my book together until Professor Sluthorn -I mean Slughorn- told us the class was over.

We exited the class before our friends and he cleared his throat. "I have a free period now."

I nodded and shouldered my bag once again. "So what are you going to do?"

"I have to write a letter to Aunt Hermoine and my mum."

"Oh?" I raised my eyebrows. "About what?"

"Nothing. Nothing improtant. Just... daily stuff."

He never writes to his aunt, because she is too busy with Ministry. He is acting suspicious.

"Okay then. I will see you at lunch."

He smiled and gave me a kiss before walking away.

A/N: sorry for the late update. I hope you liked the chapter.

:)