Chapter three.

"Well,I guess this whole trip was as useless as the police when you need there help."said Clare.

"Princess,I thought we had talked about this."said Anthony.

"Yeah dad just saying,anyway I will just take mom to her room she must be exhausted."says Clare then walking away.

"I guess my prince and other princess should go shower,right."said Anthony.

"Dad please your sweet talking won't work on me."said Sophia."Me too."said Axle.

"Come on guys are you still clinging to that,it's in the past now."said Anthony.

"Just saying,this was our first family trip and didn't work out for us."said Sophia."Sophia's right,this sucks."said Axle.

"First times are always that way,not perfect,I will make it up to you."said Anthony.

"Whatever,I will just go up with Axle."said Sophia then heading up.

"Well mom the cat got your tongue,you always defend me ,what happened back there?"Anthony asked.

"You know nowadays am starting to see where the children are coming from."said granny then going to the kitchen.

"I don't get mom these days."said Anthony.

"Sir there's a call for you."said nunny Nancy."Who's it?"asked Anthony.

"He says he's Erick your friend and work mate."answered Nancy."ooh him,give it to me."said Anthony.

"Well man,did you sleep off that bad character of yours?"asked Erick.

"Your naughts,I didn't sleep it off I traveled it off."said Anthony.

"What do you mean you traveled? where are you now?"Erick asked."Am back in town man."said Anthony.

"What about the family trip?"asked Erick.

"Tara,I used magic to make it seem like a week already."joked Anthony.

"Come on man tell me the truth,I know you whenever you start cracking jokes,it only means something happened. What's it this time."Erick asked.

"Your right just kidding,you know I couldn't miss attending the wake so I cancelled the trip."said Anthony.

"What!! You mean your all back after only two days,how did you convince your family?"asked Erick.

"I told them to put themselves in my shoes but trust me when I say it was a tag of war with questions and even arguments especially from Clare."Anthony said.

"Wow,I guess being a family man is stressful no wonder your getting wrinkles."joked Erick.

"Man please don't piss me off again."said Anthony.

"Alright to change the subject,I still can't really believe that Mr Santiago gave up the ghost."said Erick.

"Yeah he was so strong to just kiss the dust out of the blue,what did he die of?"Anthony asked.

"A heart attack at Roosevelt hospital, don't miss his wake anyway we can talk more there."said Erick.

"Okay,it's not like the wake is ages away it's just Wednesday. But man please don't piss me off when we meet."said Anthony.

"Whatever bye."said Erick then hanging up the phone.

Coming to Clare,"Mom Clare it's dinner time."called Nancy.

"I know that,but do you mind knocking the door next time, don't just bug in like some kind of thief,just a humble request."said Clare.

"Alright mom am sorry,I will just call your siblings too."said Nancy.