Chapter: 10

The only things I've learn while going to school today, wasn't English Language and Math equation. But how to survive from the intense amount of bullying I've received.

Dating Jungkook, I've noticed the epitome of which Soyeon and her anger had lied as within my life; a hell guider. She never stops glaring at me, and sometimes she came during my work hour just to make a fuss. I almost got kicked out because of it, but my sunbae supported me. The repercussions of dating Jungkook are without a doubt serious, and a jealous Soyeon is not to be mess with, I've learned that over the week.

'It was really sad, I felt like crying'...The amount of degrading words that was written on my desk was massive, not to mention they were all written in permanent marker, a lot of work to remove. 'A tear almost escape my eyes', the seriousness of this was high, to think they are third years yet they misspelled 'slut', this is just too cute. 'I cannot cry; I have to hold it in'...

I rolled my eyes, and plodded in my seat, ignoring the mess on my desk as I place my books down, forbearingly getting ready for my morning class...

The noise that burst forth was like a cross between a snort and a drunken laugh, grabbing my attention towards the entrance door of the class; stopping face to face with Soyeon and her lackeys again.

Shamelessly she stormed right up to me, shoving all of my notebooks to the ground, and began to play with it under her little heels.

"Hello ugly slut, don't you dear think just because you are dating Jungkook you've become something...Unless you want me to make you cry like last time, like the wimp you are", there she go again, sigh... And when did I ever cry to her, like that will ever happen.

I didn't respond to her, because I knew it will only entertain her little gig more than it already does, I tear my eyes away from her, and lean over for the books under her feet.

With a groan, her feet swung and slammed right into my face, throwing me into the table with a thundering crash. I gasp for air between muffled moan, my head began to throb with pain from the hit, my mouth tasting of iron before I felt a sensation of flowing liquid at the back of my throat, and the urge to swallow increases, as bleedings began to escape from my nostrils.

I pinched my nose shut, trying to slow the bleedings. I glared up at the gang before me, thinking of every ways to murder them, as their giggling getting louder. "Soyeon...you-what do you think you are doing", I cloaked, and she smiled cockily at me.

"Just trying to teach you a lesson, next time you think twice before ignoring me...and-stay-away-from-Jungkook, okay", I scoffed at her, I would literally drop kick her 'arse' if my head wasn't hurting so much. This demon in disguise, is she a different breed of psychotic? I groan once, the blood travelling as it hit the floor, at this rate I might lose consciousness.

"You look so pathetic right now", she laughs, looking down at her nails. Tears threaten to sting my eyes, the pain was getting unbearable by the minute and I can't stand - I feel so dizzy even by the slightest movement, and Soyeon's annoying voice was making it even worse. The crowds grows more in here, students stood and watched as the scene played out – most passed by and ignored my plight yet a small few look sympathetic. Nonetheless, none of them stood up for me. This had always happen, and I am used to it. No one would come to my protection. No one would be my savior. Even if they wanted to, they can't, Soyeon is known as the boss in this school and if anyone even dear to refuse her or get in her way, just be sure that you'll be send on a one-way trip to hell.

Soyeon chuckled slightly to herself, eyeing the dirt-filth table.

"Such art should not go to waste, whosoever did that deserve a price...Oh wait it's me, you should thank me, it fits your character so well...As you can see, you are not needed here, so it's best you just get away from everyone's sight, a useless piece of shit such as yourself doesn't need anyone, especially my golden prince", she scowled at me. Suddenly, she reached out, ripping the pages out of my books before throwing them into my face. The crowds laugh, and she smiled, satisfied to have seen such reactions.

"What's all this!" Everyone turned away from me. The air that has been so thin has become thick, but I was grateful that this torment was finally coming to an end. Picking up my monthly pay of important work, I looked to see where everyone's attention have fallen now and immediately rolled my eyes.

To my left, standing not so far from me was the school's golden prince and his backups. I don't even want to see his face, honestly somehow I was a bit hostile towards him, maybe it was because I haven't seen him for over three weeks but I'm sure it should be something else, I just can't pinpoint what it was. However, I still don't want to see him.

"Should I repeat myself?" I subconsciously stared into his direction, immediately being sent a glare, before I quickly looked away.

"U-Uh prince I heard Jimin was telling lies about dating you...of course we know this is not true, so we teach him a little lesson", said Areum, namely one of Soyeon's guinepigs, no.2. Besides that, when did I ever start any rumors about dating Jungkook, if anyone should be blame it's him. Why do I have to be the one to suffer in his place? Life is so unfair.

A frown flickers across his forehead, sighting at the condition of the room. "Tch, who told you it, was a lie? What rights do you have to do anything in place of me?" His voice became so loud, so thunderous, that I couldn't concentrate on what he was saying. He became different. Gasps could be heard across the students, and Soyeon pitiful expression became clearer, as she watches the commotion.

He walked up to me slowly as if trying to decide on something. I watched him as he pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. It was a lot more awkward than I could have ever imagined it, but I liked it. This does not except the fact that I am angry with him.

"Hey, don't try to take advantage of the situation, now let me go", I cursed, giving him a warning look and he smile, holding softly, my face between his fingers. A look of great bitterness swept across his face.

"Who did this to you?"

"Why do you care?" I said curtly, a hint of irritation bubbling in my voice.

"Jimin", he replied sternly, not missing the tense muscles in his face.

I gulped, turning my attention from him. "You should know who it is anyways", I push his body away, "you finally chose to come here after disappearing for so long, I've been getting bullied and beaten often, so it doesn't matter now that you care, you didn't care before so why now". I then spat, my own anger showing towards him, and his expression soften. "I'm sorry", he unexpectedly said, taking me off guard.

"Wha-Why are you...apologizing?" I flustered, knowing him I thought he would blow up at me, I was looking forward to it so I can admonish him, but this take a much unexpected route.

Sigh, "Because I want to, I'm really sorry-please forgive me Jimin-"

"Okay, okay, just stop", color painted at my cheeks, "fine, I forgive you but just so you know, I've not completely forgiving you".

He smiles, before he shifts his gaze down at the girls to his right, Irritation surged up inside him once more, and his face darkens. "I'll let you off this time, but think twice before you do something so stupid again, or I swear you won't live to tell the story of what I would do to you..." Jungkook glared pointedly at the crowd, as they began to dispel. Soyeon was about to walk away, but was stopped immediately. "Another thing you little bastard, you see that desk over there" he showed her, "I expect to see it bought and replace, something like that is more fitted for you than my little Chihuahua here", with one last glared towards me, she strutted away following with the others who stupidly went with her.

"You know she's gonna take your words lightly, she's dumb like that".

"Is that so, then I guess her life is short lived", he responded, his face shows lack of interest.

After the accident we stand in the silence, my eyes trailed over to the male beside me, I blinked once trying to adjust my sight through the broken glass, cursing internally at the paycheck I have to now half in order to buy a new pair. "Look Jimin, I have something to tell you". His face turning to seriousness in a matter of seconds

"What?"

"We'll continue this in another time, but first we need to get you to the infirmary", he stated, frowning at my bloody appearance. "I almost forgot my condition, and now I feel the headache coming back", Jimin snickered, as he suddenly took on a pale look, "Jimin".

He could feel his mind swirling, his breath shallow until he fell in a heap, directly into Jungkook's arm.