Charybdis

Charybdis, the Calamity, has awakened, and it's heading straights towards the capital city of Camelot. It seems like Veldora is the one it's after...

Harlequin, Rimuru, Shizu, and Shuna watch from the hill as Charybdis and its Megalodons approach their nation.

The forces they have ready to go up against Charybdis are Benimaru's group, Gobta and the Goblin Riders, the High Orcs being led by Geld, Gabiru and his men, and some help sent by King Gazel: 100 Pegasus Knights, led by the knight captain Dorf.

Flashback:

Gazel: "It's only natural that I help my juniors in their time of need."

Dorf: "Yes, sir."

End:

Rimuru: <<Is everyone ready to do this? >>

Everyone: <<Yes, sir!>>

***

Benimaru runs on towards a Megalodon flying.

Bemimaru: "Eat this! [Hell Flare]!"

When Benimaru's attack make contact with the Megalodon it encases it in a ball of black flames and burned it to a crysp. The burned Megalodon crashes on the ground.

Rimuru: "That's our Benimaru. He toasted that thing to a crisp. but..."

Shuna: "It's shocking that not even Nii-sama's attack wasn't even enough to destroy it."

Harlequin: 'Is that one of Charybdis's skills?'

Raphael: <<Notice- With the Extra Skill [Magic Jamming], the movement of magicules in a 300-meter radius is disturbed, reducing efficacy of magic.>>

<<Extra Skill [Magic Jamming] has already been analyzed.>>

Harlequin: 'Your really cool, Raphael-san!'

Raphael: <<Master, Your praise is wasted on this one—>>

Harlequin: 'No. Don't say such things, you are really great, Raphael-san.'

Raphael: <<...>>

Harlequin: "Stick to the plan! Scatter them and strike each one individually!"

A Megalodon flies down at the Orcs. Two Orcs got sent flying as the shark lands and continues to move on the ground. Geld stops and faces the incoming Megalodon.

Geld: "I'll stop it from moving! All of you, attack!"

High Orc: "Geld-sama!"

After a brief struggle, Geld manages to bring the Megalodon to a stop.

Geld: "Attack!"

The Orc's jump in to attack the Megalodon. Just they're about to attack, the grounded shark swing its tail, knocking back all its attackers.

Geld: "Well, now what? My comrades can't do anything now, so to attack this thing..."

Gabiru: "Let me give you a hand! [Vortex Crash]!"

Gabiru throws his Vortex Spear into the Megalodon's head. The burst from his attack kills the Megalodon on the spot.

Midori: "Gabiru-sama, you're so cool!"

Aoi: "Indeed!"

Gabiru: "Tend to the wounded!"

Tsuchiiro: "We're on it!"

Geld returns to his comrades to heal them.

Gabiru: "Geld-dono, since you stopped it, I had a much easier time taking it down."