Chapter 27: Sirius Black

Fred's POV:

About a hour has passed, I haven't left y/n's side at all. George came in for a while and so did mum and dad. I hate seeing her like this, she's so vulnerable. I haven't let go of her hand at all. I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" I said, the pain still in my voice.

Mum came in looking worried, she had the same expression as I have.

"How is she" she asked concerned.

"She hasn't woken up yet" I said as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Well dinner is ready in about an hour, are you coming down" she asked.

"No, I'll stay up here with y/n" I replied. Mum nodded before leaving the room. I turned back to a unconscious y/n. I felt tears roll down my face and dripping onto my hand. I was using my spare hand to wipe the tears off my face, I'm so worried about her. A few minutes later I a quiet soft groan, I looked over to y/n to see her slightly turning her head.

A smile grew on my face, I'm so glad she is waking up. I slowly looked at her slowly opening her y/e/c eyes.

Y/n's POV:
I let out a soft groan, I felt a immense pounding in my head, I slowly opened my eyes to see Freddie holding my hand and smiling even though his eyes are read and puffy.

"Freddie" I muttered. "Where am I"
I replied I can't remember anything after I threw the floo powder in the Weasley's fireplace.

"Oh y/n I'm so glad your finally awake. You at Grimmauld place" Fred said relived

"Why am I laying here" I asked still confused.

"You smashed your head against the table leg. You've got a cut in it. Then you passed out" he explained. I suddenly remembered it all. I remember feeling so sick then Fred's and Mollys worried looks before everything went black.

I realise the ponding pain in my head. My hand automatically went to the back of my head before Fred pulled my hand away.

"It's okay lovey." He said "you've got your head bandaged"

I gave a small smile before I sat up and me and Fred hugged. It felt so good to have someone here with me. I smiled before I pecked his lips.

Me and Fred sat there talking for about 25 minutes before we heard Molly's call for dinner.

"Let's go" I said as I tried to push myself up.

"Are you sure lovey?" Fred asked me worried.

"Yeah. I think I should let everyone know I'm alright." I said.

Fred nodded, he helped me up from the bed and walked slowly downstairs with the help of Fred who had rested my arm on his shoulder and he took my waist.

He helped me into the dining room where everyone was sat waiting for dinner to be served.

"Y/n!" I heard everyone yell. They rose from their seats and embraced me into a hug. I felt so loved.

"Are you okay dear. How's your head" Molly asked concerned, Ginny and George's smiles fell after Molly's question.

"I feel okay. But my head hurts quite a bit." I replied

"Well go and sit down then. We're waiting for one more person to join the table then we'll serve." She said and walked off again.

I once again grabbed onto Fred, I walked around the table until I heard a familiar voice

"It's nice to see you again y/n" said the voice of Remus Lupin. His hair was a whispy brown and his clothes were tatty. I remember him teaching defence against the dark arts in 5th year. He was the best defence against the dark arts teacher I've had.

"Professor Lupin!" I said "it's great to see you again" I have him a quick hug before returning to the support of Fred. He helped me into my seat between him and George. George gave me a quick side hug.

"It's great you see your alright" he whispered into my ear. "Fred hadn't left your side" he said a bit louder but only Fred could hear.

His cheeks went red and a cute small smile grew on his face. I smiled back before giving him a kiss. It was only a short one because everyone was there and probably watching.

"Sorry I'm late Molly" I heard a unknown voice say.

"It's okay Sirius. Go sit. We've saved you a seat at the end" Molly said.

"Sirius as the Sirius Black" I said worried as I cowered behind Fred. I didn't know he was innocent.

"Yes. I take it your y/n y/l/n" he said warmly to me.

"Yes" I muttered still hiding behind Fred. "Don't you work with you know who"

"I thought someone would mention it. I'm actually innocent, it's a man named Peter Pettigrew who framed me." He said. Everyone looked as though they knew this.

"How does everyone know this" I said as I showed myself from behind Fred's back.

"I've met everyone when you were unconscious. I hope you can believe me" he said sadly

"I believe you" I said. "I would come hug you but I can't really walk unsupported right now"

Sirius' face grew into a smile. We all talked whilst eating a delicious home cooked meal my Molly. She placed some sausage and mash in front of me.

"So y/n, I've heard you've got a boyfriend" Remus said warmly. We had grew sort of close over my 5th year.

"Yeah." I relied. "Fred is my boyfriend, and he have me a promise ring on my birthday yesterday"

Remus' face grew into a smile. I showed him the silver ring on my finger and Fred showed his back. I then admired the ring resting on my finger. The diamonds glistened in the light. It was beautiful.

Once we had eaten we remained at the table for a bit longer before Molly ushered us up to bed. Fred helped me out of my seat. I quickly have Sirius a quick hug before Fred helped me slowly go up the stairs. Luckily our room was on the first floor. I changed into my pyjamas and brushed me teeth.

I walked out of the bathroom holding onto the door frame then the wardrobe. Fred then helped me to our bed. We laid down in bed, Fred wrapped his arm around me and I laid my arm by his head and played with his hair before we slowly dosed off to sleep.

Authors note: sorry for the boring chapter. I had to use it as a filler for the next few chapters. I hope you enjoyed it. Have a great day :)