10. Italy

(Please read the A/N at the end

(Please read the A/N at the end.)

We walk down the stairs of the plane, the rest of them waiting for us. "Where's Ashton?" Merick asks noticing that only me and Drystan came out of the plane.

"Dead. He was annoying anyways." I shrug whilst greeting Amelia and Ryen.

"It was Dris wasn't it?" Ryen asks whilst we walk towards the limos, I look at him and nod. "Where did you shoot him?" He turns to drystan who was walking beside me.

He smirks, "The dick, then the head." He says smugly and they exchange a handshake.

I roll my eyes and lift my sunglasses to my head, pushing back my hair as I sit inside the limo, it was matte black and lit a red colour. There were two rows of seats, in the middle there was an alcohol crate.

There were bottles placed in a large bowl of ice and glasses surrounding it on a table. Amelia sits beside me, Merick, Hadeon, Klara and braxton sitting opposite us whilst Ryen and Drystan sit beside Amelia.

The car begins to move and I lean back closing my eyes for a second before I'm interrupted by Drystan.

"We will go to my house first, get our weapons and then to the hotel to catch him before he leaves to steal the shipment. Klara will you be joining us?" He starts, Klara shakes her head.

"I don't get involved in this stuff." She elaborates and he nods, I don't blame Klara for not wanting to be a part of the business.

"Hadeon, Braxton and Merick you guys go to the warehouse incase his men get there. Our men are already guarding the area, but send some of yours there aswell. Me, Delaynie, Ryen and Amelia will go into the hotel. Men will be outside every exit." He states, I reach forward and pour myself a drink. Downing it in a few seconds.

I lean my head back again closing my eyes for a second. His lips caressing mine, sucking his thumb.  Stop.

Every time I attempt to clear my mind, the kiss invades it. Overtakes my mind.

For fucksake Drystan! I've known you for like two days!

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

After a half an hours drive and ten minutes of sleep we arrive at his house, through the window I spot the large grey gates sliding open slowly.

The car is stopped in front of what looks like the entrance to his house. The car door slides open and they all step out of the car, me last as I sat further away.

I step out of the limo and flash the driver a smile before turning myself to Drystan's mansion.

It was huge to say the least, a fountain in the centre of the courtyard with a large pond around it, the roofs of the house black. The small but wide staircase led us to the main entrance of his house.