Chapter 28: The Order Of The Phoenix

Fred's POV:
To my surprise I woke up before y/n this morning, my arm was protectively wrapped around her waist and her arm was by my hair.

I stared at her beautiful face for a while. She looks so peaceful when she slept, her mouth was open a tiny bit and would let out a small snore every so often.

A piece of her hair had fallen onto her face, I could tell she was becoming restless so I took my hand and pushed it out of her face. A small smile appeared on her face before she went back to her peaceful sleep.

The door creaked open to see mum standing in the door frame. She had a smile on her face when she saw y/n cuddling into me.

"Breakfast is ready in about 15 minutes" she whispered. "So please wake her up soon"

I nodded before she silently closed the door. I hated waking her up. Even though she is unbelievably cute I hate disturbing her.

"Y/n, lovey it's time to wake up" I whispered as I gave a small kiss on her forehead. She groaned slightly before giving a big stretch.

"Good morning my Freddie" she groaned back. Her beautiful eyes opened and gived me a warm smile.

We leaned into each other and our lips smashed together, I let out a soft groan before she did the same thing. I pulled away slightly

"I love you" I said before I engaged back in the kiss

"I love you to" Y/n responded. We eventually pulled away to get ready. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt whilst Y/n threw on a cute pink dress.

"You look beautiful lovey" I said to her. Y/n's face grew pink and a smile plastered on her face.

"How is your head doing today" as I glanced at her bandaged head

"It's a bit sore still but not to bad" she replied. A warm smile grew on my face.

I interlocked my hands with hers before we walked downstairs to the dining room for breakfast. For some reason I now absolutely despise the table for hurting my wonderful girlfriend.

We sat down at the table just as mum was serving out breakfast. Y/n sat between me and George and I sat next to Nymphadora Tonks on my other side.

We all quickly had eaten our breakfast of waffles and pancakes. We drunk apple juice along with it. Everyone fell into a deep conversation about school before we heard a knock at the door.

Y/n's POV:
Once we finished our breakfast we fell into a casual conversation about school, me and Fred babbled on about our relationship and plans for after Hogwarts because that's only next year.

There was a loud banging at the front door. The room fell silent except Molly who had a bright smile on her face. She went over to open the door.

In the doorway stood a bushy haired, shortish girl standing at the door. I instantly recognised her as my dorm mate Hermione Granger. I stood up from my seat and ran to the doorway of the hall. We began to sprint towards each other.

"Hermione!" I yelled
"Y/n!" She screamed at the same time.

Within seconds we collided into a hug. I haven't seen her for weeks. She was one of my best friends and it felt so good to be with her again. We left the hug and she looked up to my head worryingly.

"Y/n what's wrong with your head" she asked.

"There's a lot to explain" I said as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her up to my room.

I sat her down on the spare bed and I closed the bedroom door. I sat down next to her before I started explaining.

"First of all I would like to thank you for my birthday present." I said. She gave a warm smile.