Chapter 3

warning: this chapter might be weird because i'm writing this when i'm sleep deprived. which is probably why sleep seems to be a main theme this chapter. so like don't make fun of me for something stupid happening

♈︎ ♉︎ ♊︎ ♋︎ ♌︎ ♍︎ ♎︎ ♏︎ ♐︎ ♑︎ ♒︎ ♓︎

"Why are you sleeping in the kitchen?" Capricorn asked Sagittarius. Taurus was still asleep. It was 5 AM, and she just entered the kitchen to get herself coffee.

Sag jumped in fright. "Dammit, Cap!" he whisper-screamed. He took off his hoodie and carefully put Taurus' head on it before standing up.

"What were you guys doing?" Cap asked.

"I was awake and so I took my phone out, and I accidentally woke Taur up, so then we went to the kitchen, and then he refused to sleep, and then he fell asleep anyways," Sag said.

She shook her head. "Weirdos. Let me have my coffee before I go murder everyone. I'm on my period too, so don't mess with me."

"Noted," Sag said. "Also, it's 5 AM. Why are you awake?"

"My stupid ass body wakes me up super early," Cap said. "I hate my stupid body. Not physically though. I look absolutely perfect."

"You can go back to sleep if you're tired," Sag said.

"The problem is, no I can't. I've tried many times," Cap said and got the stuff to make coffee. "And why are you awake, Sir?"

"I'm always awake. I only need an hour of sleep to function properly," Sag said.

"That's not healthy," Cap said. She started making it for herself. "Want some?"

"Nah," Sag said. "I'm used to not sleeping."

"You think we should put Taurus in an actual bed rather than on the kitchen floor?" Cap asked.

After a pause, they both said, "Nah."

"You're so mean," Taurus said tiredly.

"Good morning," Sag said.

"Coffee?" Cap asked.

"Nah. I'm going back to the room to sleep," Taurus said. He got up and went to the room.

"These people sleep too much," Sag said.

"Sleep is good for you, Sagittarius," Cap said.

"Don't call me Sagittarius," Sag said. "It's annoying."

"You're annoying," Cap said.

Sag paused for a second. "Good point."

꧁♥︎꧂

"I'm going home," Aries announced randomly.

"Aw, why?" Sag asked. "Don't leave, my bestie."

"Yeah, Aries. Scorpio hasn't kissed you yet," Minnie said.

"Minnie, you're on thin ice here," Aries said.

"What are you going to do, kill me? Go ahead. Then Gemini will hate you, and since everyone loves Gemini, they'll hate seeing them upset, so they'll hate you as well. So you'll be left with no friends," Minnie said.

"Do you just... plan how your death goes in your free time?" Aries asked.

"And other people's death! That's why I haven't killed anyone yet. I plan out what exactly would happen after, and weigh my options and see that it isn't worth it," Minnie said.

"Normal people just think about their crushes..." Aries said. "Unless they're aro or something. I don't know what they think about."

"I think they think of murder like me," Minnie said.